Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
GEmdUZxbkAAn5e3

[The Future of Palworld] We would like to share with you our roadmap for Palworld. Sales have far exceeded the development team's expectations, and we are currently experiencing many problems due to excessive access congestion, among other challenges. We will prioritize improving this issue first, and then move on to implementing new in-game features. Thank you for your understanding.

[Early Access Roadmap] ・Addressing Critical Issues ・Currently, numerous bugs have been identified, and we are prioritizing fixing those. ・Sometimes, the world date may experience rollbacks. ・The loading screen may persist when trying to load into worlds. ...and so on. ・Improvements to Implement ASAP ・Key configuration improvements. ・Improvements to base Pal AI and pathing.

Planned Future Updates ・PvP ・Raid Bosses (End-Game Content) ・Pal Arena (PvP for Pals) ・Steam-Xbox Crossplay ・Various Xbox Feature Improvements ・Server Transfers and Migrations ・Improvements to the Building System ・New islands, Pals, Bosses, and Technologies.

View: https://twitter.com/Palworld_EN/status/1750103684971987108

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing crazy, glad they not promising the world.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
PvP and gameplay content looks super promising - I'm sure the response was overwhelming, so them hammering out firm next steps starting with bug fixes seems good.

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
Also, in the OT it was mentioned in a post that the game is gonna get Steam Workshop support.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
I'm glad they're putting focus on fixes front and centre.

Crosplay and PVP will be great, but put out the fires first.

TyraZaurus

Nov 6, 2017
User Banned (5 Days): Trolling and thread derailment over multiple posts in multiple threads
Where's the part where they take out the plagiarism

Stratosphere

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good stuff. Looking forward to all of those features. Although, I do hope they address some QoL issues eventually.

Also, it's a bit disappointing that shinies (luckys/rares), aren't color variants. I'm hoping they do something like this in the future.

Last edited:

TyraZaurus

Nov 6, 2017
Steam workshop is also confirmed btw

There is none, it's a parody with legally distinct pals, (I hope they change designs tho some are ugly af)

Nope. Model elements are literally ripped and recreated on multiple Pals. It's the modeling equivalent of tracing. Read the other thread for more details.

Katbobo

May 3, 2022
The AI improvements are the biggest thing for me. I gotta go rescue pals so often when they get themselves wedged into weird places in my base 🫠

CloverNotes

Oct 25, 2017
Really excited about cross play. Also, the PvP Arena mode sounds like fun. Can't wait to bring the Pals I breed into battle against other players.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
i'm looking forward to more pals, that's honestly all I want (and I hope I'll partially get through modding)

Crooked Eye

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 26, 2017
There's a didacated thread to discuss the controversies surrounding Pal design can people not keep their discussions to that thread and leave the people that are playing and enjoying the game to discuss you know.......the actual game.

TyraZaurus

Nov 6, 2017
There's a didacated thread to discuss the controversies surrounding Pal design can people not keep their discussions to that thread and leave the people that are playing and enjoying the game to discuss you know.......the actual game.

"Leave us to praise the rip off game without being confronted by the fact that we're playing a rip off game"

Gwynn

Mar 2, 2019
they should have included the court case date when Nintendo comes for them on the Roadmap(。_。)

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
I wonder if they plan to release on PS5 before end of Early Access, or wait until after, assuming they're still planning to do so.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Not surprised that the thread is being derailed by someone with a very obvious bias.

Congrats to the team I suppose. Sometimes all of this hate directed towards it makes me want to buy it, but I'm too busy with other games.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
kind of nice to see the roadmap be "reasonable" if that makes sense. Like there's a lot I'd like to see but this is a good start and seems achievable.