DiceyRobot

Oct 26, 2017
Can we stop bringing attention to this guy now? Just let him yell himself into irrelevancy.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Imagine losing the popular vote twice tho, and getting in the first time on a technicality

meowdi gras

Banned
Feb 24, 2018
The only "bad thing that happened" was them not changing the locks at the WH while he was out playing golf.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
tenor.gif

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
In two months we'll never have a thread about what the president has tweeted ever again! ❤️

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can you imagine how on edge we'd be if the election was decided solely on AZ. In an alternate timeline, some of us would be having bowel issues right about now. I think I would be.

Deleted member 69573

User requested account closure
Banned
May 17, 2020
Melbourne, Australia
The fact the majority of their plans to steal this election and run a coup failed is the cherry on top for me.

Its so obvious what they tried to do, and now that everyone feels the power to finally ignore them their screaming looks completely flacid.

Oct 25, 2017
Make no mistake, that second tweet is 100% accurate.

The first one, however, is just him wanting to burn everything down on his way out

BorganXI

Oct 27, 2017
WA
Such a sad, petty end.

He will be laughed at for the rest of his life.

Imagine him at any gathering of ex-presidents.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
The comments lol. Fucking hillbillies crying foul and blaming Facebook when Facebook is what they have to thank for their brainwashed Republican compatriots.

Such a sad, petty end.

He will be laughed at for the rest of his life.

Imagine him at any gathering of ex-presidents.
He'll also be worshipped and defended until his death by the morons who watch Fox News religiously and get their "news" from random links on social media. A Big Mac addicted martyr.