Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Listen Reyes while you may be the the. 1st edition. Us clones need to you know that the clones surpassed the originals.

Still gotta say with the last Stussy betrayal she's gone from a character I've gone "oh it's Stussy" to "yea I like you". Legit did not see her being Vegapunks ally coming from any direction. Thought she was only here to have a cool moment in WCI that also shows that CP0 does do deep undercover work like CP9. But nah this woman gets that and another moment to shine in Egghead with her also being a sleeper agent that takes out Kaku and Lucci. Do I care that it is a little convoluted? Nope, shit slaps and CP0 is now a lamer org for her not being there lmao.

Last edited:

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad dumb youtubers are posting the theory that Bonney is Big Moms clone. Means it's going to end up wrong.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still expecting the Straw hats to take an L here, (Seraphim back in control of the gov + Vegapunk getting clapped). But how 🤔. I wonder if Greenbull is on the way as well.

Taborcarn

Oct 27, 2017
Forgive if this has been mentioned already...
I saw some discussion about the Elder's name, that Saturn has some significance and they may all be named after planets.

I'm more interested in his other name, because he appears to be Jerry Garcia.

qQoapjG.png

ENTER-MUS-GARCIA-CANNABIS-PIPE-ZUM.jpg

Maybe now they can have a JoJo crossover with their own Grateful Dead.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
No that's it, same reason people used to think she was her daughter, though at least that one actually made sense before WCI was a thing

Her pirate ship also was very reminiscent of Big Mom which fueled the daughter theories, though that eventually explained that she actually stole it from her

View: https://twitter.com/newworldartur/status/1161555143432654849?t=MccEvw8f0kvAhMPA9ymkKQ&s=19

But yea, now people moved on to clones lol

Tbh I just assume it's people trying to build connections. Like when there was a theory that Kido was the father of Katakuri, Oven, and Daifuku lol.

It's just dumb. There's no real connective tissue, it's blatantly taking fanfiction, working backwards, and presenting it as a "theory". And then people freak the fuck out when this shit goes south. It's nonsense, and for someone of Ohara's prominence to fan flames like this it feels downright irresponsible.

At least ideas of Weevil being a clone of Whitebeard and Blackbeard being a clone of Xebec have some amount of narrative weight to them. Bonney being a clone of Big Mom doesn't really do anything. If anything it's more likely Bonney's a clone of some dead girl Kuma loved than anything else.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
It's just dumb. There's no real connective tissue, it's blatantly taking fanfiction, working backwards, and presenting it as a "theory". And then people freak the fuck out when this shit goes south. It's nonsense, and for someone of Ohara's prominence to fan flames like this it feels downright irresponsible.

At least ideas of Weevil being a clone of Whitebeard and Blackbeard being a clone of Xebec have some amount of narrative weight to them. Bonney being a clone of Big Mom doesn't really do anything. If anything it's more likely Bonney's a clone of some dead girl Kuma loved than anything else.
Welcome to the larger OP fandom. OPTubers were even worse with this in Wano.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Lulu

Oct 25, 2017
nah, unless he has a DF which I don't he does.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Do y'all think old Saturn can tussle

When you say tussle, do you mean remotely any decent fighting ability whatsoever, or straight up able to tango with top tiers

If the former, then maybe (at least the Gorosei with the sword anyways), if you mean the latter, then definitely not IMO

Assuming I'm proven right, it'll be kinda irritating ngl seeing people get upset that the old men that were never hyped up like that aren't actual top tiers that can best the Admirals or what have you

Oct 25, 2017
When you say tussle, do you mean remotely any decent fighting ability whatsoever, or straight up able to tango with top tiers

If the former, then maybe (at least the Gorosei with the sword anyways), if you mean the latter, then definitely not IMO

Assuming I'm proven right, it'll be kinda irritating ngl seeing people get upset that the old men that were never hyped up like that aren't actual top tiers
I don't expect this man to be giving no gear 2,3,4,5 luffy any amount of trouble no. Just any ability to fight at all really. Some tricky Devil fruit or like idk Brook, franky tier ya know. One of them Carrie's a sword and the blonde dude still look youngish so I expect a good amount of combat prowess but no not top tier

Lulu

Oct 25, 2017
Right, the Admirals and Vegapunk's tech are the military might. If these dudes are beast and have been since on their ass for as long as anyone can remember then that's silly. Maybe no completely defenseless but they ain't scrapping with the SH's

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't expect this man to be giving no gear 2,3,4,5 luffy any amount of trouble no. Just any ability to fight at all really. Some tricky Devil fruit or like idk Brook, franky tier ya know. One of them Carrie's a sword and the blonde dude still look youngish so I expect a good amount of combat prowess but no not top tier

Then I don't feel participately strong about it one way or another, but I suppose I lean towards them not being completely defenseless

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
That one dude having a sword kinda set expectations because if one of them can fight then they should all be able to fight

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Saturn will have the ring ring no mi. Don't ask me what it does (probably just creates rings)

Lulu

Oct 25, 2017
one of the elder stars making a movie before akainu has me laughing though.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They got imu on they side tho. Than AGAIN! I feel like we had this conversation about imu and we saw what old boy cooking

Yea but that's a weapon separate from them that the world doesn't even seem to be aware about

I do wonder what makes the Admirals stay in line, but I doubt it's a power scaling thing

Oct 25, 2017
Yea but that's a weapon separate from them that the world doesn't even seem to be aware about

I do wonder what makes the Admirals stay in line, but I doubt it's a power scaling thing
True it is an outside weapon.

Mmm that's probably more a lack of knowledge thing than it is a power thing I imagine. Get in and shut up sorta thing

Status
Not open for further replies.