Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
On the fence on pre-ordering Odyssey. The bonuses worry me a bit. Do we think this game is going to be microtransaction heavy? After my PS3 and PS4 basically turned to Dark Souls machines I haven't picked up many games with a good chunk of the reason being the nickel and diming trend a few years back.

I haven't seen any evidence that it will be

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wish forspoken demo was on Pc. Those spells look fun to use with mouse aiming.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda want them to make Paradox versions of the gen 1 starters

And for Blastoise to be the best one

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

I didn't hear about that at all until just reading this post. That's awful. I hope he gets his accounts back very soon.

Apparently China is making a official Jump LoL style MOBA

View: https://youtu.be/LWUtSaWrVa8

What the hell?? Is this officially licensed? I hope they bring it to consoles as well. That sounds awesome. It's already been 5 years since Jump Force. They used to make the anniversary Jump games more frequently. This one at least sorta counts.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
See, if anime games could be relied upon to get a big budget game like that, then I might agree with you

But if we don't. Even DBZ getting a quality title (as in, we don't grade it on a curve) is a rare sight. One Piece games can't even get dubbed!

At any rate, I do agree that outside of fighters, a turn-based RPG is the only to do One Piece justice realistically.
Yea lol, sadly this is pipe dream stuff. Bamco give an anime game a budget? Not in this timeline

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
People are hungry as fuck for a proper high quality jump allstars type of game, shueisha is sitting on a goldmine. Anime/Manga is so popular in the west these days. Stop fucking around

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
...did York turn off the dome? Stussy seemed surprised so I don't think it was her...

Shit, did our shitposting of York being evil actually make her evil?

Oct 25, 2017
Friday Jump.

Lucci malding about Luffy. Can't accept he got his ass kicked so easily. At least he didn't need surgery this time.
A new mystery in Vegapunk's dangerous ally.
Love how Franky is such a fanboy this arc.
Zoro vs Kaku Part 2! Maybe we'll see how much Kaku has improved?
The other chess pieces are on the move. Kid has arrived to Elbaf. No, I'm not calling it Elbaph, phuck you.
Garp vs Blackbeard, let's do this!

No Jump until the 22nd if my math is right. Since this is a double issue, there's no Jump next week (which would be the 15th). Now we wait.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Weird thing is that I think this mini arc is almost over but it feels like there's something big that still has to happen

Lulu

Oct 25, 2017
BETS ON WHOS THE PHONE?

I got Scopper. It's him.

Lulu

Oct 25, 2017
Garp is gonna get washed, I think this will be an excuse for BB to disengage with Law and had back to the Hachinosu. I wonder the limits of the Warp Warp fruit, can Van Auger just send him back like that?

Lulu

Oct 25, 2017
Scopper or real (for real this time) Kuma.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Garp is an super powerful old man in a shonen taking on the arc villain

png_20220605_023142_0000-min.jpg

00-featured-naruto-hiruzen-sarutobi-screenshot-edited.jpg

I'm sure he'll be…fine

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
who's saltier, Lucci after that ass beating or me after a new Blue Box chapter

(It's me)

Can't wait to read the next one in two weeks anyway

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Garp is so cool it's unreal.

Garp and Sengoku should team up for this, BB probably whooped Law's ass by now so Sengoku would have a reason to help.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
- Lol, this is not at all where people expected Kuma to go, unless he has like literally no nuance in his directional programming or something and the Red Line is just inadvertently in his way to Egghead lol

- As others pointed out, interesting to have this happen as its a clear reference from Oda to make us think of the robotic giant that breached the Red Line way back when

- Lucci being salty is hilarious, but at the same time I do get where he's coming from. Luffy, especially for us readers, is just probably never going to have that insurmountable aura that characters like Kaido and Big Mom have. Even Blackbeard doesn't really have that post-TS. So while he's driven by saltiness, I understand how characters like him are still struggling with fully accepting him as one.

- YORK CAN SPEAK

- Very interesting that Vegapunk has a secret guest on the island, and I suppose they must be pretty powerful if they think his presence will basically guarantee their succesful escape. One's first instinct is that this is a pirate/outlaw, but given the wording of the government chasing them afterwards if they expose themselves, perhaps it is something that the government views as an ally, non-threat, or maybe presumed they were dead. Interesting... Maybe it's what's left of Kuma's mind?

- Lol, it makes obvious sense, but I was previously under the impression that Vegapunk was coming alone instead of both him and his clones. This is hilarious in the context of the fandom bemoaning that the Strawhats often have too many guests on board, now we have more than ever before

- Oh shit at the "traitor Vegapunk" theory potentially being true, if that really is the case, I wonder who it is? Lilith seems like too obvious an answer...

- Crying at Zoro casually waking up to block Kaku's attack. Not sure if it was already brought up here, but this is a fun, subtle callback to how Zoro and Kaku first met:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Y87hNyXQQ&ab_channel=Vagoster

- We pretty much figured as much for a long while now, but good to see it confirmed that there was a proper reason for Kuma's mind being wiped, and there's ofc the implication he can be restored perhaps

- Breh at Kid finding Elbaf before the Straw Hats, but at least that's further evidence that the Straw Hats are obviously going to this arc at some point. And it's getting more and more harder to deny that Saul is almost assuredly the man Kid was speaking about

- Lmao at Garp just casually saying he's about to go beat Blackbeard's ass, such a badass. Shame that BB is probably not back yet though...

---------

Great chapter, this arc is sooo good

Status
Not open for further replies.