• If you have been following the news, you should be aware that the people of Lebanon have been under a violent bombardment that has recently escalated. Please consider donating to help them if you can or trying to spread word of the fundraiser.
Oct 26, 2017
davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gif

Oct 26, 2017
I like how they're keeping her real identity under wraps for new viewers, but anyone who has obtained any cultural osmosis about One Piece should know what the deal is. Lol

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
I have no idea why they got her for such a filler ass villain.

great casting

PimentaGui

Jul 29, 2021
Finally, now she can turn public her character spotify playlist again 🤣
I wonder if we'll get Robin or Chopper casting on geeked week

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
I like how they're keeping her real identity under wraps for new viewers, but anyone who has obtained any cultural osmosis about One Piece should know what the deal is. Lol

They did this in Season 1 too, where they announced the casting for Klahadore instead of Kuro. They've been pretty good at knowing what counts as spoiler territory and what doesn't.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, even the small fries are perfectly casted 😅 makes me wonder who they'll bring for some of the more important upcoming characters, like Mr. Prince, and Sniper King 🤔

Oct 26, 2017
Lol, she didn't even try to hide it in that video.

Spoilers for those who want to go into the next season mostly blind.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
I mean
her name isn't a spoiler

All Baroque Works officials have real names on top of their codenames. It doesn't tell us anything about the story though

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
We did need some extra Bridgerton romance in our One Piece ngl.

Oct 25, 2017
Not familiar with her but she seems ideal.
Gonna need to see her in blue.

Haha wow, not even hiding it.

Though let's think about it...
Newcomers will hear the name Vivi but won't understand the full context. They'll just assume that Miss Wednesday's real name gets revealed at some point. Nothing about her being a princess or traveling with the Straw Hats.

The real insanity is when they reveal Miss All Sunday.
Nobody is going to bother hiding that twist.

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017
I was expecting Middle Eastern actresses and actors but so far the two main Alabastans are South Asian. Weird.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As someone that has watched Bridgerton, she's a great choice, the character she played in that wasn't all that far off from the type of personality Vivi has

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder who they'll cast for Igaram. Need to see the gun saxophone.

Yeah, it's neat. Fun surprise for live action only watchers.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Literally who

Edit: I just realized that this could be a sleight on the actress when I was referring to Miss Wednesday lmaooo

Last edited:

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Worst kept secret lol. I'm happy with the casting but I understand those who are disappointed they didn't go with a Middle Eastern actress. She looks like she'll fit right in with the rest of the cast.

Now give us Crocodile, Robin, and Chopper!

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wait for the lame ass wig reveal

Now to see who they cast as miss all Sunday