DinkyDev

The Movie Critic
Feb 5, 2021
EGBatxF.jpeg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdnBT86B6xQ

Last edited:

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
I thought it was the Suicide Squad poster but wrong movie. But it looks familiar.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
I'm really surprised Randy restrained himself from putting his name on the poster somehow

SnazzyNaz

The Wise Ones
Nov 11, 2019
JLC and Kevin Hart's involvement makes this an even easier pass for me than the prospect of a Borderlands movie already was lol

Edit: Oh god and Eli Roth is on this too ew

Jubilant Duck

Oct 21, 2022
I will never stop being astounded they got Cate Blanchett for this
"would you like to be paid a dumptruck of money to make a fun movie where you get to dress up as a badass desert warrior?"

Her legacy is assured, so she doesn't need to be picky about roles and can have a few disasters to her name if need be.

She was already in the Hobbit movies so...

"From the producer of Uncharted, Spider-Man, and Venom."

Oh no.
Out of those three, only Uncharted is actually bad.

Venom is a fun watch, which is what you'd hope a Borderlands movie would be at best.

Spider-man is Spider-man.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know nothing about Borderlands and the poster doesn't exactly speak to me...

But that cast is pretty stacked

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
When all you have is From the producer of, it's better to just say nothing.
Ii just makes me think direct to video.

SFenton

Nov 10, 2017
Can't believe they got Craig Mazin to write this and it's been rewritten so much he took his name off.

Still unsure if Joe Crombie is just a pseudonym or not.

fhqwhgads

Oct 28, 2017
Morbidly curious about this honestly, if it's gonna be a trainwreck then it better be an entertaining one.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I mean go look at her IMDB credits over the last few years. She'll sign up for anything at this point.
What are you referring to? Her starring roles since 2020 are Nightmare Alley, Don't Look Up, Guillermo Del Toro's Pinocchio, Tar, and Mrs. America. Other than Don't Look Up that's a pretty solid run. Three of them are Best Picture Nominees, and Pinnochio won Best Animated.

Last edited:

HK-48

Jan 14, 2021
England
They all need thick bold outlines, but not a bad poster. Reminds me of the cover for rage 2 a little bit...ish

N1corex

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 7, 2020
just off the preview it looks like a fun movie 🤷‍♂️ I like borderlands will see it.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be shit... cast is all over the place!

Edit: Wait it's Eli Roth? Oh god, what a fucking travesty. Man's work is pure garbage.

Bengraven