Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are we sure the NYPD didn't just loot a Home Depot for this?

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
deadmau5-pomegranate-art.jpeg

Nov 2, 2017
Those are some dangerous weapons. I'm glad to see they were able to get these off the streets. Who knows what kind of catastrophic damage those could've caused.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Those gloves are no fucking joke

Anyways here's a guy with a bazooka in a Subway

AaronD

Dec 1, 2017
I think they handcuffs are their way of saying they know this is bullshit but they're going to drop it on us anyway.
Besides, who carries a sledgehammer to rob someplace? That shit is heavy. It stays in the trunk.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good thing they got those tanks on standby, that pair of handcuffs might've done some serious harm.

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
The comments clowning the commissioner is giving me life. Great, they grabbed shit that I would likely find in my own garage.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
How many people did they arrest? And this is all they were able to confiscate? A firecracker, a wrench, fucken anti-rust spray? And it' the same items mostly with 4 pictures right? Their copganda game sucks.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
I see many black items, no wonder the commissioner is afraid. Racist shit.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yet heavily armed paramilitary looking white people screaming in the faces of cops because the can't get a haircut is perfectly fine. No teargas necessary. No escalation of police brutality. All perfectly fine.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017

How many people did they arrest? And this is all they were able to confiscate? A firecracker, a wrench, fucken anti-rust spray? And it' the same items mostly with 4 pictures right? Their copganda game sucks.
It really is baffling that they thought this would help their cause. A hammer, a knife, and stuff to fix a bike tire, downright sinister implements.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
A backpack with (I think) a Fistula pin, the most horrifying of weapons. Hopefully no cops had to listen to them.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, a literal children's toy.

frog_princess.png

Watch out, the protestors have sparklers!

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Also a spray can. They consider a spray can dangerous, meanwhile, even their non lethal weapons can be lethal.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
That backpack is a WMD, according to former CIA experts.

Didn't know what a Frog Princess was, and my god, thank the NYPD for securing this dangerous IED.