Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Haha so it officially has more content that sea of thieves lol

I don't mind either game btw :) love it when companies continue to add stuff

Deleted member 20297

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait to see Sean's head exploding the first time an Xbox One player meets a PS4 player via crossplay.
no-mans-lie.gif

Get_crazy

Oct 28, 2017
Amazing. I will probably dive back in for that new update.

Also, it was already officially announced for Xbox One?

GinoFelino

Oct 27, 2017
No Man's Sky will forever be a blemish on gaming and gaming culture.

And I'm not talking about broken promises shit. I'm talking about the inexcusable abuse hurled at the developers. It makes me feel ashamed to share a passion with those people.

I sincerely hope the devs found a way to deal with the anxieties that must have stemmed from that lynching. They should all be proud as hell for delivering another big free update. Most would have buckled under that backlash.

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
I love this game , one of my favourites this gen, just gets better and better , really excited to see what this update brings .

Deleted member 18951

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That kind of came out of nowhere, I mean the Xbox announcement. Has it even been rumoured to be going to other platforms? o.O

Oct 27, 2017

And I'm not talking about broken promises shit. I'm talking about the inexcusable abuse hurled at the developers. It makes me feel ashamed to share a passion with those people.

I sincerely hope the devs found a way to deal with the anxieties that must have stemmed from that lynching. They should all be proud as hell for delivering another big free update. Most would have buckled under that backlash.

Oh please. Yes, a lot of the hate was over the top, but they fully deserved the shit they got for releasing a completely unfinished product wrapped in a bow of bullshit.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I thought Sony had a perma-lock on NMS for console, guess not. Summer is going to be long wait though.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Curious what they charge for it on Xbox since it litters ps4 used games sections for sub 20 bucks.

OP
OP
Turkoop

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
IMO, no matter how many updates they will release. They fucked up the game. Almost everything was a lie: the huge downgrade, multiplayer or to meet other players. They just fucked up.

Deleted member 20297

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
No, but probably Sony exclusivity ended.
Yeah, it seems Sony bought a timed exclusivity here and made sure it won't hit the media so there was no public outrage. I think the same applies to The Witness.
I'm expecting a NSW version as well.
I guess it will be then downgraded massively. It's only 30 fps on the current consoles.

Deleted member 1378

Oct 25, 2017
Good on them for supporting their game as long as they have. Yeah, the original release was quite a... Predicament, but devs have closed or moved to different projects for less. Shows it's still somewhat of a passion project for them.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
IMO, no matter how many updates they will release. They fucked up the game. Almost everything was a lie: the huge downgrade, multiplayer or to meet other players. They just fucked up.

So they don't deserve another chance and should be lynched for that mistake forever? Yes they fucked up really hard initially BUT they have also constantly updated and improved it ever since.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

QFT. Very sad indeed.

It was a very embarrassing time to have a passion for video games.

OP
OP
Turkoop

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
Okay but who cares anymore? Like cmon, it's a legitimately enjoyable game now - that's what should matter.

But last thing I heard from a buddy was that they did bring a lot of content now. But it's just not good then anyway?
That's good but I have spent 60 bucks for this. And it came with nothing. I can remember his Q&A's with promises, but they weren't featured in the final game.
To make promises and not deliver them is really embarrassing

Deleted member 33515

Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Okay but who cares anymore? Like cmon, it's a legitimately enjoyable game now - that's what should matter.
people like to be offended. NMS has given these individuals a reason to be constantly offended, like, there should be the death penalty for all Hello Games! or something like that. even if for the next update they mail to their homes a real working spaceship they'd be "no way, I'll never forgive them for the shitty launch"

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Maybe one day I'll get to see Crackachu in Glorious HDR and 4K

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017

They did fuck up, but the game wasn't as bad at launch as some claimed and they've been working on it non stop since then. They've made up for it as far as I'm concerned.

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huh did not expect that to end up on Xbox.

I'll consider double dipping as my PS4 is kinda abandoned at this point

Oct 26, 2017
That's good but I have spent 60 bucks for this. And it came with nothing. I can remember his Q&A's with promises, but they weren't featured in the final game.

Yep that's terrible but still, if it contains a lot of good stuff now, things that actually are on par with that E3 showing...personally I would look past the lies and just enjoy it. I might even get it myself if there really is enough to do and more similar to the actual E3 showings.

Deleted member 1378

Oct 25, 2017
People make mistakes. At least they're trying to make the game into something. I understand your frustration but it's been nearly two years. Move on already