Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Incredible news. (Please remake them one day!!)

Labrynna%20%28Present%29.png

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
I just finished an Ages replay but I look forward to playing these games again in eight years or so when I have once again forgotten exactly how annoying they are

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
Was waiting for this. Didn't like Seasons as a kid and never finished Ages and had been waiting for the chance to give them another shot.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh damn, that means I don't have an excuse not to play these anymore.

...Besides of course literally everything else in my backlog.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Great games! Also give me some N64 NSO this week too! Need to finally finish these. Considering it's high profile GBC games I get why it's a 2-pack
All the platforms on NSO have save states and rewind feature right (even the N64 games?)?
No rewind on N64 due to the higher demands but yes on everything else

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018
These games are classics, although I don't have the subscription service at the moment, honestly makes me want to bust out my GBA and pop in my copy of Ages. I've beaten them each at least 3 times.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
I love these games. For me Ages was actually the most challenging of the 2D Zelda games. I personally prefer Seasons but understand why people would like one over the other. Really hoping these get remade at some point soon, too

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Surprised there wasn't more buildup to this, but I guess the pre-announcement earlier this year was enough.

Only played Seasons back in the day so I should finally do Ages and then replay Seasons. But I just finished TotK a few weeks ago so I'll have to wait until I want more Zelda.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Neat.

I'm guessing they didn't take any steps to make the password system just use Switch save data right

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bought these on 3DS vc and never actually played them, can't imagine I'll play them now either, back on the gba was enough tbh. But neat.

Deleted member 129013

Dec 12, 2022
Finally, a good Zelda game released this year.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit that's great news. Haven't played them since around the time they came out.

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
Almost certainly not. We've known this was coming in 2023.

We knew these were coming to NSO in 2023 since the GB/GBC service launched.

Now I'm confused. :)
Still, great news. Can't wait to jump back and finally try out the real ending section.

sedael

Oct 16, 2020
These are very not good video games. Play Ages if you want to play one of them because of the puzzle focus but if you try to play through both you will not enjoy the experience unless you are super nostalgic

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Now I'm confused. :)
Still, great news. Can't wait to jump back and finally try out the real ending section.
I mean, that's kind of an odd thing to hear about with no details when the games were on the 'Upcoming GB/GBC" list for 2023.

It'd be like a random saying, "Something Golden Sun is coming to Switch this yr" and it just being the already known Golden Sun GBA NSO release.

I don't blame Grubb for it; as he's been clear what he said wasn't news, don't treat it as news, and he didn't know what the info was referencing, to be clear.

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
So, the remakes of these are deconfirmes for a few years now. Nintendo usually doesn't release old versions before a remake happens (see Mario RPG for instance, they need to cash-in for the remake)