Ky4M2Hr.gif

#fuck Dega
#fucktheputs​
Gi8oQY0.png
[/CENTER]

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
NFC LEAST HAS RETURNED

gonna send a 8-9 team to the playoffs this year for sure. go cummies!

the only thing i want to beat the eagles at is who is gonna fire their lameduck HC first

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
Who's ready for some hot Josh Allen on Josh Allen action?

In all seriousness, not feeling too confident. The Jags have had our number in recent years. For some reason the Bills always play like ass against this team. So my goalpost has shifted to just "play a good game." I can accept a loss as long as the Bills show up and the Jags earn it.
…fellow beleaguered fanbase anyway, I can't muster up rage. Just hoping for a good game.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
My Hawks in first place, and we've got the Skyler Thompson led Dolphins coming into town. Feels good.

The Broncos are still looking to pass blame for yet another 0-2 start to the season under Sean Payton, and that blame has finally reached the head coach. Also, optimism about Bo Nix has finally calmed down from the preseason hype and eyes have been opened about just how bad the skill position players are.

I vote that we open another survivor league.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
I guess my fins have the potential to still be up

Tyler Huntley pro bowl 2.0 year

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
My Hawks in first place, and we've got the Skyler Thompson led Dolphins coming into town. Feels good.

The Broncos are still looking to pass blame for yet another 0-2 start to the season under Sean Payton, and that blame has finally reached the head coach. Also, optimism about Bo Nix has finally calmed down from the preseason hype and eyes have been opened about just how bad the skill position players are.

I vote that we open another survivor league.
For a Seahawks fan you have a strange fixation on the Broncos.

You talk about them more than I do and that's my team lol

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Lions beat writers trying to reassure us that this is the same place the Lions found themselves this year, except the defense is much better.

But it doesn't feel reassuring!

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Go Bears!!!

I swear to god, if the offense don't improve against the Colts..... I am giving up any and all hope on the season

Plasticine

Oct 25, 2017
It would have been nice to have a competent NFL level offense, but I have to be honest here. If the Bears didn't have a dumpster fire for an offense, I wouldn't know what to do.

Go Bears!

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Panthers benching Young after two weeks is braindead. You brought in the new head coach to help him, and the entire year should be evaluation and trying to fix him. And if he sucks and is unfixable...fine. The fact that he sucks will help your draft pick to replace him. But after two weeks you turn to 36 year old Andy Dalton??? Why? To try and win a couple meaningless games that does nothing positive for your franchise? That's not a playoff roster, and Dalton is not the answer. The one thing that mattered for that franchise in 2024 was trying to fix Young, and they just quit after two weeks? This has got to come from Tepper

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Panthers benching Young after two weeks is braindead. You brought in the new head coach to help him, and the entire year should be evaluation and trying to fix him. And if he sucks and is unfixable...fine. The fact that he sucks will help your draft pick to replace him. But after two weeks you turn to 36 year old Andy Dalton??? Why? To try and win a couple meaningless games that does nothing positive for your franchise? That's not a playoff roster, and Dalton is not the answer. The one thing that mattered for that franchise in 2024 was trying to fix Young, and they just quit after two weeks? This has got to come from Tepper
It makes perfect sense when you take his mental health into account. He nearly broke into tears on the field on Sunday and then after the game he said his confidence was in God. Not himself or his team.

He needs to sit for a few weeks and get his head right. That kind of hopelessness is contagious in a locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.