Capricorn

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen a thread about this yet, so I just wanted to make a quick one in case any other TWEWY fans didn't know about this either. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a new TWEWY OST album out of nowhere popping up on my weekly new releases playlst! The GOAT OSTs keep getting GOATer.

The tracklist is mostly composed of NEO: TWEWY tracks, but there's a couple of extended versions of some of the Animation tracks, a couple from the original game and also Price of Freedom from Crisis Core.

Full tracklist:
1. It's a Wonderful World
2. Your Ocean
3. Last Call
4. Voices
5. Revelation
6. Kill the Itch
7. DIVIDED
8. Disconnect me
9. Calling
10. Breaking Free
11. Price of Freedom

Here's Breaking Free, my personal favourite from the NEO: TWEWY OST:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJm4Va-_few

Links:
Spotify
Youtube playlist
Apple Music

Lozange

Oct 25, 2017
Some banger choices here, and also price of freedom.
I mean I like price of freedom!
But...why.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
It's a Wonderful World sounds great
Breaking Free sounds fantastic
Last Call sounds great
Calling sounds SPECTACULAR
Wasn't expecting male vocals for Your Ocean, he has a nice voice tho
Divide... eh, I think I prefer the original. I guess you can say that I'm divided? 😏

cbajd5

Oct 25, 2017
It's both tho?

It's a Wonderful World doesn't play in Neo... I think
It's So Wonderful does play in Neo,
when Joshua shows up during the ending.
However it's not just Neo music still, Voices and Disconnect Me were only in The Animation, It's So Wonderful and Calling are still tracks from the original game.

Some banger choices here, and also price of freedom.
I mean I like price of freedom!
But...why.
I think they just like the song, it was the last song on The Death March album too. (Not counting the iTunes exclusive bonus track.)

cbajd5

Oct 25, 2017
I must've completely forgot what the hell
They didn't include it on the official soundtrack for NEO to hide it'll was going to be used if I had to guess, which is probably the main reason why I remember that it was in the game itself. As far as I remember it's the only song they did that for too, since the only other song from the first game in NEO that isn't a NEO Mix is Twister and that is on the official soundtrack.

Ryuman

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Ishimoto started teasing this out 2 years ago with some long silences. Seems to be more of a personal project. Was really glad when he revealed the final release. Mas is a great singer too so it's nice to hear these new recordings. I hope Ishimoto can bring more of this kind of energy to Quadratum in KH4.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
They didn't include it on the official soundtrack for NEO to hide it'll was going to be used if I had to guess, which is probably the main reason why I remember that it was in the game itself. As far as I remember it's the only song they did that for too, since the only other song from the first game in NEO that isn't a NEO Mix is Twister and that is on the official soundtrack.
Oh yeah, you know it would be a big moment hearing that again.