Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Wow... they are doing multiverse already.
getting ready for F4 to Secret Wars

(but I bet that line from another world...is a swerve) I mean why spoil it in the trailer

Last edited:

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, Mysterio is a good guy? Are we gonna see him turn or what?

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be watching it day one probably, but I don't think it does look that good.

I feel like all the chaos is orchestrated by Mysterio to become a worldwide hero, since the theme of the movie seems to be about taking up the mantle of lost heroes.

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting. Very Interesting. I know they said Spidey 2 was the end of Phase 3 but I didn't expect it to actually advance the plot forward. Introducing the multiverse is a big deal going into Phase 4.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
"Bitch please, you been to space"

Might be the greatest line in the MCU

AzerPhire

Oct 25, 2017
So multi-verse confirmed (Maybe could be a twist?) and Spider-Man taking up Iron Man's role. I like where this is headed.

Also LOL at "Bitch please, you've been to space"

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
Normally marvel are pretty good at not showing the whole movie but there is a ton of stuff revealed here that I would have preferred to see on the big screen.

I'm sure they still have a few more surprises at least .

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Great trailer. Can't wait.
Did show a bit too much for my liking though

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, Mysterio is a good guy? Are we gonna see him turn or what?

The crazy thing about this spoiler culture is that while any spoiler about endgame will get you tossed to the sharks, everyone just throws around comic book spoilers like its nobodie's business. Wha do y'all think how many people now about the comic origins of Mysterio relative to how many people watch these movies? :D I certainly didn't. I don't really care for spoiler culture so I'm not too bothered, but this whole "Wait, isn't Mysterio actually XY" that was everywhere immediately even after the first trailer is such a huge opposite reaction to spoilers in general^^

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Folks really taking a dude named "Mysterio" at face value

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
So who is in the black.Noir costume??? The way the font show his face while talking to Fury makes me think it's someone new

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure all the elementals are his doing. I think he causes troubles to make himself a hero.

This makes the most sense to me but they don't seem like just elaborate illusions. I think this might be the only trailer I'll watch. Sony seems to spoil the rest of the movie in later trailers closer to release.

SlyCoug88

Jan 10, 2018
This looked great, I can't wait to see this. With the way they are playing Spider-Man in this trailer I really hope we can expect to see him in the MCU for a fair bit longer.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
ugh, so everyone knows his secret identity?
even Mysterio

I really like Holland but I can't I don't like this shit about everyone knowing his fuckin identity

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
Are there not Monday night showings for this? I'm only seeing Tuesday showings.