Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully I get a PS5 by the time I'm able to play this Space Megan Rapinoe simulator

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
So there's six biomes, some of which seem to alter significantly... That definitely addresses my worry that there wouldn't be enough variety in the environments.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Looks so good! Even had a "hand touching tall grass" shot, so I know to expect some deep introspective flashbacks

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Why not put this in the State of Play ? It's one of their 3 exclusives this year. I hope we are getting action gameplay then.

Honestly I'm not digging the setting and art direction, but it's Housemarque so I still have hope for the gameplay.

thebishop

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
This game has always looked cool to me, I want to play it. But sorry it doesn't look like $70 to me. This new price point is gonna kill my day-1 purchases I think.

Feign

Aug 11, 2020
<-- Coast
I'm not usually big on shooters, but everything about this looks amazing. The first half of this year is stacked with games I want.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
If the story delivers then this could be something really special. I need no convincing on the gameplay loop, Housemarque are the GOATs with that stuff

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
Still not sold on this. Need to see some extended gameplay or something. Just, still strikes me as a little janky. Also some ME3 running going on there and super low res flickery shadows.

V has come to

Dec 4, 2019
loving the environments but hope this isn't one of those games where the protagonist talks to herself the entire time

trajon

Dec 5, 2017
Honest question, would you have purchased it for $60?

Not the person you quoted, but I feel similarly so figured I'd offer my response, which is no for me. This seems more like it should be a Ratchet & Clank (2016) or something. $40 last Gen, $50 this Gen. I would have paid $50 for this game in day one for sure.

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Nice trailer. The climate and environments seem like they change which is a nice addition, I wonder how big the map is

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
The game keeps looking better and better. I love the lighter and more colourful environments, seems there will be plenty of variety after all. Just hope they can get those framerate issues fixed, still looking a bit janky at 1m05s. Although given Housemarque's pedigree I've no doubt a locked framerate for the final product will be a must for them.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
This has been my #1 most anticipated game since the initial reveal, and this trailer... whew, that's the Sci-Fi vibe I like!

Hoping the gameplay delivers.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Not really sold on this game, especially at full price. Looks cool and something I may get down the line on sale.

thebishop

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Honest question, would you have purchased it for $60?

My gut feeling is that this is a $40 game. If it had crazy reviews for $60, it probably would push me into buying it as a "launch window" game in a prior generation. But $70 does feel like just emotionally closer to $100... no multiplayer... the environment doesn't look super detailed... i'm suspicious of the repetition mechanic for longevity...

Again this is not a knock on the game. The game looks good, even a big step up for Housemarque (coincidentally been playing Resogun on Vita lately). It's just that premium price point for me is gonna be reserved for games that are a "full package". I don't like judging games this way, but this is the model that's being imposed.

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017
This game looks more interesting with each trailer, a huge departure for Housemarque in every regard and I can't wait for it.

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
One of my most anticipated titles for this year! And again, can't keep singing my praises at an older woman being the lead.

Oct 25, 2017
My gut feeling is that this is a $40 game. If it had crazy reviews for $60, it probably would push me into buying it as a "launch window" game in a prior generation. But $70 does feel like just emotionally closer to $100... no multiplayer... the environment doesn't look super detailed... i'm suspicious of the repetition mechanic for longevity...

It's build around replayability, you'll probably get more hours out of it than out of your average AAA cinematic blockbuster.