NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I don't blame MJ lol. Honestly, if I ever got around him, LeBron, or Kobe (RIP), the last thing I would do is share my basketball opinions with them.

Barius

Jan 2, 2019
New Jersey
This is hilarious, but why is it tagged as an election thread?
😂

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The other infamously petty NBA player...was his co star in a series of McDonald's commercials. Larry Bird was petty and vindictive as fuck.
And this is why I love them. I wish current NBA stars were a little meaner

I think social media kind of ended that though. Say anything slightly controversial and you'll be forced to answer interview questions about it for next 3 months

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Amazing story.
Cant say if him coming back in full basketball gear or the ending is my favorite part.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This is one the "yes hes a dick but thank god" side of things for Jordan. Amazing

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
its funny how any mj story ends with "needless to say i had the last laugh"

the alan partridge of basketball

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing story. Him schooling them was great and the club scene at the end. "Now you remember my name." LOL

Oct 26, 2017
LOL. I bet MJ has a mental spreadsheet of all the comeuppances he's successfully delivered and which ones are still outstanding. It's probably what gets him out of bed every morning, lol.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Hakeem is certainly the most underrated NBA player, but not the best. And this is coming from a HUGE Hakeem fan. Dude was a joy to watch.