SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
The person that posted it said that it's an internal trailer from early 2019. So don't take this as a sign that PS5 news is imminent.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not much. The short clips they officially released looks better. But I guess this is old footage

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
It looks like a very clean current-gen game.

Footage quality ain't coming up too well on my work monitor though to be fair.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Visuals look better than the last little snippet, still not crazy about the art style, but I'm just excited to see some PS5 stuff.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Should be noted this footage was taken in early 2019, so nearly 2 years before launch, looks great for that stage of development imo.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Honestly, it's not the hottest thing ever, but for something a likely small studio pumps out on a shoestring budget for launch? That'd bode well for next-gen as a whole.

Mack

Banned
May 30, 2019
Looks really good. Should be a lot of fun in co-op.

Last edited:

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
We can't talk that much with these small videos, but it looks really good for a launch title from a studio that only made some card game before.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017

We're a tight-knit 75 person team with the vision to craft games focused on high levels of personal mastery, drawing from our past experiences working on the Ratchet & Clank series, God of War, Destiny 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Diablo III, Gears 5, Star Wars Battlefront, Titanfall 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Evolve, Halo 5, Battlefield 3, Bioshock Infinite, Call of Duty, Injustice 2 and Overwatch.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
This is probably before they implemented raytracing as the first scene shows no raytraced relfections. Will be interesting to see the difference when official footage is shown.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018

That's basically what it is.

Looks like they're trying to cast a wide net over the GaaS PC market with this game, so don't think they're gonna go full next gen with the game designed around really high min requirements.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
Looks good because of the fact it's so fast, I'm crossing my fingers frame rates get a much bigger focus next gen.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
Somebody make this into a high quality gif so we can digest without having to replay a video. Looks nice I wonder if people could slow it down and find out other things about the game

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
It's six seconds of gif so there's not much to be excited about or much to distill, but even at that I'm not seeing footage of anything can't be done on PS4. It's probably an early cut that's very old.

Phil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I have a strange feeling that will be the case with every single next gen game

Super clean visuals over usage of particle effects muh next gen

Lol next gen is basically this gen 😂 😆 but with finally 4x AA & 16AF and high settings
& Turning off blur & depth of field effect for crispiness