--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Games-With-Gold-May-cc5dc0610d3dd5703613.jpg

Explore two completely different worlds and vibes this May in Games with Gold! On Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, start the month off by rocketing through Star Wars Episode I Racer, and then midmonth slow everything down for the calming beauty of Hoa.

Xbox Live Gold members will have exclusive access to these games for a limited time as part of Games with Gold. So will Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, who receive all the fantastic benefits of Gold plus access to hundreds of high-quality games with Xbox Game Pass.

news.xbox.com

New Games with Gold for May 2023 - Xbox Wire

Explore two completely different worlds and vibes this May in Games with Gold! On Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, start the month off by rocketing through Star Wars Episode I Racer, and then midmonth slow everything down for the calming beauty of Hoa. Xbox Live Gold members will have exclusive...

Kalosky

May 17, 2022
Don't obviously expect much these days with the gold games, but SW:Racer is a fun lil addition

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
They don't even bother putting the achievement score and value of the games on the reveal cards anymore lol

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Oh nice. Both games that I've actually wanted to get in the past but never did. Episode 1 Racer is gonna feel weird on anything but an N64 controller, lol.

MaffewE

Feb 15, 2018
Another recommendation for Hoa, which is actually a good game, and definitely worth 'free'. :)

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Hoa is pretty good and Star Wars Racer has some nostalgic value. If anyone cares about achievement hunting/Gamerscore, you can find guides which makes Star Wars a 1 hour completion and Hoa 2 hours. I'd recommend playing Hoa without a guide though to enjoy its atmosphere.

Last edited: