• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Overall across all demographics, the CNN poll finds that Trump has a 41% approval rating. In addition, 57% say things are going well in the country today.

Here is the poll results: http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/05/07/rel5b.-.trump.pdf

Things get interesting when you break down the approval/disapproval down by gender, race, education and political affiliation.

Here is the poll data (scroll to last few pages for full results). Here are some highlights:

Also interesting (see top link for reference):

- 43% of white college graduates approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president; 56% of white college graduates disapprove.

- Among White people, 53% approve of Trump and 42% disapprove of Trump.

- Among Non-white people, 21% approve of Trump and 72% disapprove of Trump.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
The 9% of Democrats who approve of the job Trump is doing is weird. Like why are you democrats?

Oct 25, 2017
One of my coworkers is a staunch Trump supporter.

When I asked him why and what he felt Trump has accomplished, he said "stick it to the left"

He is only 20 which is depressing.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Throw them a little cash while you make billionaires richer and they turn a blind eye. Next time a democrat is in office, suddenly OMG THE DEFICIT!!!

OP
OP
Taki

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also interesting:

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 Days): Inflammatory generalisation.
White people were a mistake.

edit - it's a hot take, I get it.

Last edited:

Titanos

May 2, 2018
Trump will probably be able to win over a lot of those economy people when he decides to tank health care again just before midterms. They'll probably like that.

My comment is probably going to be misconstrued as evil, but I predict a lot of people lose their homes because healthcare goes through the roof.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Republicans have to double down HARD on avoiding reality for them to think of him so highly.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
How many Democrats and Republicans participated in this poll? I must be blind because I can't find it.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
How many Democrats and Republicans participated in this poll? I must be blind because I can't find it.
Page 11.

A total of 1,015 adults were interviewed by telephone nationwide by live interviewers calling both landline and cellphones. Interviews were conducted in English and Spanish. Among the entire sample, 29% described themselves as Democrats, 24% described themselves as Republicans, and 47% described themselves as independents or members of another party.

About 294 Democrats and 243 Republicans.

raterpillar

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
User Banned (A week): Drive-by Racism.
Some days I wish white men would just walk into the ocean.

EDIT: Please don't quote me I'm just goofing around.

Ayahuasca

Banned
Nov 6, 2017

Any topic on race gets this response. Sadly it goes unchecked here and everywhere else on the internet. White people are the enemy even though the other 47 percent of white people don't approve of Trump.

Really wish moderators would crack down on these scale-tipping generalizations. Sick of reading the hate towards groups which one can't control.

Sorry guys I'm white...as far as I know I had no direction in that being true. That doesn't mean I like or love Trump. Voted for Hillary in that race. Please don't hate me cuz I'm white. Stop the hate speech please.

Oct 25, 2017
Polls also said Hillary was a shoe in.

fv5RZFV.gif

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
I'm not going to say that people should make flippant, sweeping generalizations.

Watching the pained gasps, jars of mayo clutched to chests, is always kind of funny though. Nothing is going to happen to white people over them. People are just upset and too annoyed to properly criticize the most powerful demographic on Earth because of the demographic's collective stupid decisions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.