• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like war is coming. In Farsi Twitter there are reports that drones flying over Lebanon, huge Israeli military build up in North of Israel, anti missile systems on the move in Israel. There are also reports that Abu Dhabi ruler has said the May will be a very bad month for Iran and told Iranian foreign minister that he will never laugh after that.
War Drums are being beaten on for sure. One of the Editors for the Guardian tweeted that much of todays information comes from reports the IAEA from before 2011. Netanyahu is recycling old material likely with Trumps permission. Even the Haaretz an Israeli paper pointed out how there was no talk about the dates on any of these supposed smoking guns etc. They repurposed many years old data for today

Drifters_

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've often thought how this would play out-- like if Israel does bomb them and then Iran fights back with, lets say a Nuke (just for argument sake) was then Israel justified?

I mean it seems to me either way, Iran using any type of nuclear weapon renders them incapable of having any type of support from any nation... save maybe Russia. Hoping and praying this is just saber rattling.

Deleted member 11262

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seems like war is coming. In Farsi Twitter there are reports that drones flying over Lebanon, huge Israeli military build up in North of Israel, anti missile systems on the move in Israel. There are also reports that Abu Dhabi ruler has said the May will be a very bad month for Iran and told Iranian foreign minister that he will never laugh after that.
Wait, what?
I thought this is just like some dumb propaganda piece Netanyahu does sometimes, but now you're telling me this is serious?

Whew man, I sure hope it's not. The last thing MENA needs is another destabilized country...

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
I wonder what's Netanyahu's end game here. Yes, the US using his military muscle in support of Israel will kill millions of people including their leaders, but Iran is not going without a fight and if they decide to send all all out attack on Israel, millions of Israelis will die. Hamas and several other bordering groups will also take advantage of the moment and they will kill lots and lots of people.
I do not understand warmongers at all.

Oct 28, 2017
Bibi has been singing the same exact tune since 1995. He is the boy who cried wolf and chicken little rolled into one.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i seriously doubt the circus show netanyahu put on tonight will lead to war. i think it's just a coordinated move with trump to make him getting out of the deal in a few days seem justified, and he only wants to get out of it because he called it the worst deal EVER on his campaign and he wants to appease saudi arabia and israel. that's all. after he gets out the remaining parties will probably work out a new deal.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nobody should have nukes but if I was in that region knowing Israel had them I wouldnt be complaining if my own country made sure they had them.

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck Bibi.

This asshole is trying to ruin Iran the same way the west ruined many countries in the middle east. It is a miracle Iran hasn't been fucked after all the meddling the US and the west did.

Stay safe IranEra.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Fuck that guy and fuck Trump. You damn well Trump is going to pull out of that agreement. Then expect military action.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Iran was really dumb in announcing today that the sanctions were dead, "irregardless of what the US thinks, because they are unworkable". They basically gave the US and co. the needed argument to say the deal is over by preemptively ending it. This was probably to preemptively sace face locally but you can't paint the end of the deal as being due to Trump's spin, and now Iran will probably get very little support in Europe.

The original deal was desired by the Obama admin to supply more oil to the EU to limit Russia's leverage on the EU, just like regime chane in Syria so they could get more oil to the Mediterranean, so the EU still has an interest in working something out. But if a conflict breaks out, Russia will be able to put pressure on the EU especially if it happens next winter. I'm guessing it would happen sooner to avoid that, but I don't think there will be a war, there's no real outcome that would make much of a positive difference for the US. I just expect massive sanctions.

Last edited:

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
imrs.php

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
i seriously doubt the circus show netanyahu put on tonight will lead to war. i think it's just a coordinated move with trump to make him getting out of the deal in a few days seem justified, and he only wants to get out of it because he called it the worst deal EVER on his campaign and he wants to appease saudi arabia and israel. that's all. after he gets out the remaining parties will probably work out a new deal.
That's how I see it as well but it must be scary as hell to be living over there with this shit going on. Everyone on the internet loves to go into doomsday mode with every snippet of world news that comes out on a daily basis. It's especially bad on this board at times

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to believe this but I don't trust your media and I sure as hell don't trust your voting electorate. Especially when it comes to your lords and masters in Israel.

Trumps biggest supporters are anti interventionalist as fuck. Considering he tried to pull out of SK, and their negative reaction to the Syrian strikes, I think he knows full well a war would ruin him.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Iran was really dumb in announcing today that the sanctions were dead, "irregardless of what the US thinks, because they are unworkable". They basically gave the US and co. the needed argument to say the deal is over by preemptively ending it. This was probably to preemptively sace face locally but you can't paint the end of the deal as being due to Trump's spin, and now Iran will probably get very little support in Europe.

The original deal was desired by the Obama admin to supply more oil to the EU to limit Russia's leverage on the EU, just like regime chane in Syria so they could get more oil to the Mediterranean, so the EU still has an interest in working something out. But if a conflict breaks out, Russia will be able to put pressure on the EU especially if it happens next winter. I'm guessing it would happen sooner to avoid that, but I don't think there will be a war, there's no real outcome that would make much of a positive difference for the US. I just expect massive sanctions.
iran hasn't officially announced anything in regards to the deal. they have said that america has been stopping them from fully benefiting from the deal, which is a fact. iran has kept their end of the deal, and it has been confirmed like 10 times in reports from IAEA, and all other parties, except for america who says bullshit like iran hasn't kept the "spirit" of the deal, whatever the fuck that means. meanwhile it's america that's not doing its part. it's obvious they were hoping they can push iran to get out of it but that didn't happen.

Deleted member 25600

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

To reach Iran, doesn't Israel have to go through at least 2 other countries? Last i read on the subject their jets don't have the range to reach Iran without mid-air refueling over Iraq, which I'm pretty certain Iraq will absolutely not allow.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Iran hasn't been doing anything in years but the House of Saud Sudds and Isreal won't stop goading the US into striking Iran.

for what? The Turks and the Sauds are the ones who supplied ISIS

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Iran hasn't been doing anything in years but the House of Saud Sudds and Isreal won't stop goading the US into striking Iran.

for what? The Turks and the Sauds are the ones who supplied ISIS
to strike fear into the hearts of their people and paint iran to be an immediate threat, to distract from all the horrible things they're doing

charmeleon

Oct 25, 2017
Hey NK make sure to make deals with the U.S and give up the nuclear program! We promise a Libya, Ukraine or now apparently an Iran situation won't happen!

Can't wait for another forever war with Iran this time.

Prophaniti

Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (One week): Calling for the death of a nation, antagonizing other users
Iran is a terrorist state desperate for nuclear armament. They actively call for death of Americans. They support a monster in Syria. You people disgust me as much as I apparently disgust you.

Prophaniti

Oct 28, 2017
Are you gonna go enlist to be in the frontlines of this war you deem so essential?
There isn't going to be war. We should of squeezed harder with sanctions. It would have toppled the government just as well. They don't have the same brainwashed population as NK. If it came to a war though sure.

GrantDaNasty

Oct 27, 2017

dyst

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That poor soul that got banned. So much hate and lack of education out there. Hopefully his soul cleanses eventually.