L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
When The Matrix came out, the kids on the playground were obsessed with this move.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Just like when I was a kid playing Mortal Kombat and every other move was a uppercut.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
gimme-that-neck-8d607006dd.jpg

OP
OP
CHC

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Big facts. Play fighting, jumping off walls saying matrix, pretending to shoot one another and doing the limbo bullet dodge. I miss those days

I remember this rumored Max Payne mod that "turned the game into the Matrix," supposedly had kung-fu and wall running and whole new lobby scene scenario with environmental destruction

I think it was either not true or a combination of other lesser mods that amalgamated into one big rumor. I never found it in my searching but this was also like 2002 so...

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I remember this rumored Max Payne mod that "turned the game into the Matrix," supposedly had kung-fu and wall running and whole new lobby scene scenario with environmental destruction

I think it was either not true or a combination of other lesser mods that amalgamated into one big rumor. I never found it in my searching but this was also like 2002 so...
I played it - it was awesome.

Plus all the various skin mods were fantastic - running around, playing as Spike from Buffy or The Mask; good times.