soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
nas-i-am-autobiography-vinyl.jpg

hiphopdx.com

Nas' Long-Lost 'I Am... The Autobiography' Double Album To Be Officially Released

Nas' 'I Am... The Autobiography,' the original double-disc version of his 1999 album, will finally be released commercially for the first time next month.

www.hotnewhiphop.com

Nas Will Finally Release Long-Lost “I AM… THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY” In Original Form

Nas will release "I AM... THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY" in its original double-disc form during Record Store Day's Black Friday event.

Anyone who knows the history of the leaks and bootlegging surrounding this album, with its original tracklist was set to be one of the greatest double albums in Rap history alongside the pantheon of All Eyes on Me and Life After Death. I'm already expecting some fans will be debating which songs should have been included/omitted. Everyone I know whose had the bootegged versions of this album was not dissapointed. This album has some of Nasir Jones' greatest songs.

Before Nipsey Hussle passed, he was trying to convince Nas to allow him to do a documentary on this album and re-release a version with the original tracklisting. It's finally coming November. Nas been winning all year long during this HipHip50.

Revisiting the 1999 released version.

View: https://open.spotify.com/album/4UhEjfIRx4tE1XRY21vwNa
open.spotify.com

I Am...

Nas · Album · 1999 · 16 songs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
soulmatic

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think this is the real OG album but instead a vinly release from Columbia / Legacy not from Mass appeal / Nas

recordstoredaycanada.ca

Record Store Day Canada

If that's the tracklist, that's only 13 tracks, with maybe 3 being unreleased from Side C. That's not even a double album. You're absolutely right bruh this ain't the "Real OG I Am." Hopefully we get some clarification from Nas himself, otherwise this remains mythical like Detox.

img.gif

Dr. Knockboot is one of Nas worst songs, imo. Replace that shit with something from the Lost Tapes 😂

Oct 28, 2017
Blaze a 50 and the OG version of Project Windows please.

I think I had the bootleg version with the leaked songs and such. I Am was....not the album it could have been.