DinkyDev

The Movie Critic
Feb 5, 2021

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvks3SeCDOs
In this fresh coming-of-age story, an 18th birthday mushroom trip brings free-spirited Elliott (Maisy Stella) face-to-face with her wisecracking 39-year-old self (Aubrey Plaza). But when Elliott's "old ass" starts handing out warnings about what her younger self should and shouldn't do, Elliott realizes she has to rethink everything about family, love, and what's becoming a transformative summer.
www.rottentomatoes.com

My Old Ass | Rotten Tomatoes

In this fresh coming-of-age story, an 18th birthday mushroom trip brings free-spirited Elliott (Maisy Stella) face-to-face with her wisecracking 39-year-old self (Aubrey Plaza). But when Elliott's "old ass" starts handing out warnings about what her younger self should and shouldn't do, Elliott...

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Love that, what a cool idea.

Fun fact, nothing will get me to see a movie faster than starting your premise with "It's a coming of age movie..."

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The movie asks the important questions meeting your older self

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Looks great. Who knew the girl from Secret Life of an American Teenager would go to be such a successful writer and director!

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Honestly I would watch a whole movie of just their conversation in bed, it seems hilarious