KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
When will companies learn you can thumbnail grab from premieres?

3.jpg

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Dang. I knew I shoulda bet money it would get leaked before the official reveal.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Ash
is probably in the next pack.

Also, imagine getting
Arnie's
likeness just to flex on Gears 5.

UshiromiyaEva

Aug 22, 2018
There was no way they couldn't get Arnold if there's like 50 references to non-Terminator films in his dialogue, super excited to actually hear it though

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking waste of a character slot with
Joker
such a damn waste. Also I hate this thread, thought the trailer had leaked and got excited

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
No Ash in MK, Avengers game looks Boring, MCU Spidey is dead and I am stuck on a fucking island in No Man's Sky without fuel.
What a great day SMH ;)

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
No Ash is really disappointing. He was the only character I was looking forward to. I guess that's less money for me to spend.

Give me Ash and Keanu Reeves as Kenshi in Kombat Pack 2 please.

Gutsfree

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jun 1, 2018
I wonder if this is a WB made decision. Makes perfect sense with two films coming up to promote. Joker movie skin as secondary.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Im the only one liking Joker lol
Depends on their approach. If they're willing to go for full on "Death of the Family" Joker then why not.

If it's just gonna be movie joker with all of his lines being "WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY, HAR HAR HAR" then fuck off. He was already in IJ2 if that's all we're gonna see.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
I just don't get the appeal of these NRS crossover characters. Scorpion, Raiden, and Sub Zero in Injustice, Joker in Mortal Kombat... like, I just played as this guy in the game that came out two years ago.

But I guess that Joker movie is coming out in a month and change, so...

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I just don't get the appeal of these NRS crossover characters. Scorpion, Raiden, and Sub Zero in Injustice, Joker in Mortal Kombat... like, I just played as this guy in the game that came out two years ago.

But I guess that Joker movie is coming out in a month and change, so...
Yeah I have to agree with this. I'm all for guests, but don't see the point in guests from other fighting games.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Terminator looks like a really old version (from what I can tell from that tiny image). :/ But I guess just as other characters he wil have younger version skins too.