Damn they used Battle Sirens as the track, Knife Party + Tom Morello = banger

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
wow it is story DLC

edit: oh shit robert cop

pJFw0.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I can't freaking wait for the story stuff. That said, the character DLC isn't personally all that interesting to me.

Zutrax

"This guy are sick"
Oct 31, 2017
Holy shit, fucking RoboCop! I thought I was done with MK11 but guess I'm back in.

nikasun :D

Oct 30, 2017
How is the story mode in this game? I remember starting it then getting lost in the Krypt or something like that? Never played it since.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Dang, never thought they'd do a story expansion. I usually never sell games but I bought the game and flipped it last year after binging the story.

They only mention digital platforms for this collection, makes me kind of worried they might skip the usual full release for this new version due to circumstances?

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Was expecting some hype early sequel but its just DLC. Interesting to see how Robocop plays but he ain't no Spawn.

DoctorDave

Nov 6, 2019
Lol I couldn't care less about Robocop, but the story seems cool and I'll admit the Friendship at the end made me smile. I have not caught up with MK11's DLC up until now, but I might buy this!

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well now that the datamine of Robocop turned out correct I sure am hyped for the other character.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Can't believe the leaks were right about Ash. How depressing.

And I totally fucking called the fact we were only getting 3 new characters. :(

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This showed up in a reddit leak not long ago that mentioned some other wb stuff. Give it more credibility now i suppose

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
Looks great. Not that excited about the character choices but hype for new stages, stage fatalities and friendships.

Wonder if the new content will come with trophies?