MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

MK11-Cary-Hiroyuki-Tagawa-580x334.jpg

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017

Legendary Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa returns to once again play the role of Shang Tsung and is the first available fighter from the Kombat Pack, early access June 18th.

nnxxf3kl

Last edited:

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
There's your Rain/Ermac/Reptile.

Gee I wonder who those other guest characters are. It's a mystery.
I'm on the edge of my seat.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Kp1 having 6 means kp2 likely has 6 so there's two returning kharacters left to speculate on

But Shang morphing into every ninja left is kind of an RIP to them

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I am disapointed for no "character coming from the shadows injustice style" reveal at the end =(

But yeah love the character ... specially that fatal blow

virtua_44

Jan 16, 2019
Damn this is fresh.

Before the leak, one of my predictions was Khameleon as DLC, and I imagined they would do the ninja-swapping shenanegans that Shang Tsung was doing here. How I never thought of Shang Tsung taking this role instead is beyond me.

So how does this stuff work? There's gonna be a kombat pack 2, right? But with the remaining leaked characters? Theyre mostly guests.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Actually, given that we have 9 leaked, Sektor/Cyrax/Smoke as the 3 remaining in KP2 would make a whole lot of sense.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
So people know what they're buying. They're probably still working on them and not ready to show.

I can't believe this is an actual complaint.
They've already been selling it without saying whats in them for months now. The leaks obviously forced their hand but why just put text logos for them they should have concept renders ready at least. Show the characters or if they aren't ready just continue with what they've been doing at this point what an odd decision.