• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
So what is your point in all this?

How are people supposed to differentiate between "actual Nazis" and "just a fucking trolls" who hang out with Nazis (who do the Nazi salute in their presence, and organize Nazi rallies where they express Nazi viewpoints), wear the Iron Cross, choose Nazi-related passwords (not something that can really be done to "troll" since the whole point of a password is that it's not publicly known), while helping to bring white nationalism into the mainstream by working for Breitbart and supporting Trump?
At what point is there no difference between the two?
What if Alex Jones doesn't really believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax, but only says it is to make money, does it really matter? At the end of the day what matters is their actions. Hell maybe the troll is worse, since they know better.
Its just trolling. Sort of like how LeBron James is trolling by acting like a basketball player. Sure he wears a uniform and plays on a team with other basketball players and he gets paid by the NBA, but its all an act. He is just trolling. Hes not really a basketball player. Hes a troll.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
The only thing that's disappointing about this is we didn't see someone sink their fist into his fucking stupid face. It needs to be on sight with this Mama Harper looking motherfucker.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
I do think Milo is a huge troll

But there's a long history of characters seeping their way into the creators' personalites, sometimes making it nigh-impossible to distinguish between the two

And where I come from, if someone wants to be enough of a trolly piece of shit to provoke people by pretending to be a Nazi, we take it at face value and respond accordingly.

Pretend to be a Nazi, get treated like a Nazi.

Last edited:

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
In before "The left label any conservative they don't like a Nazi"...

Remember when Milo sang "America the Beautiful" at karaoke while his white supremacist buddies (including Richard Spencer) did the Nazi salute?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLNLPIRS62g

Buzzfeed had a really good article on this scumbag:
Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas Into The Mainstream

...the night of April 2, 2016, which Yiannopoulos spent at the One Nostalgia Tavern in Dallas, belting out a karaoke rendition of "America the Beautiful" in front of a crowd of "sieg heil"-ing admirers, including Richard Spencer.

Saucier can be seen in the video filming the performance. The same night, he and Spencer did a duet of Duran Duran's "A View to a Kill" in front of a beaming Yiannopoulos.

And there was no way the journalists threatened with lawsuits for calling Yiannopoulos a racist could have known about his passwords.

In an April 6 email, Allum Bokhari mentioned having had access to an account of Yiannopoulos's with "a password that began with the word Kristall." Kristallnacht, an infamous 1938 riot against German Jews carried out by the SA — the paramilitary organization that helped Hitler rise to power — is sometimes considered the beginning of the Holocaust. In a June 2016 email to an assistant, Yiannopoulos shared the password to his email, which began "LongKnives1290." The Night of the Long Knives was the Nazi purge of the leadership of the SA. The purge famously included Ernst Röhm, the SA's gay leader. 1290 is the year King Edward I expelled the Jews from England.​

This is the "Conservative Journalist" Tucker Carlson and Fox News are defending...

Looks like I was too late.

Quoted for a new page. Nobody needs to defend Milo.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The fun part of the troll defense is that it's basically carte-blanche for repugnant and dangerous behaviour to be handwaved because, hey, moral free market!

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
So what is your point in all this?

How are people supposed to differentiate between "actual Nazis" and "just a fucking trolls" who hang out with Nazis (who do the Nazi salute in their presence, and organize Nazi rallies where they express Nazi viewpoints), wear the Iron Cross, choose Nazi-related passwords (not something that can really be done to "troll" since the whole point of a password is that it's not publicly known), while helping to bring white nationalism into the mainstream by working for Breitbart and supporting Trump?
At what point is there no difference between the two?
What if Alex Jones doesn't really believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax, but only says it is to make money, does it really matter? At the end of the day what matters is their actions. Hell maybe the troll is worse, since they know better.

Yeah, exactly this. When it's unclear whether people like him push this shit for the money/attention or because they actually fully believe it, and in the meantime they're just encouraging people who certainly believe it... why treat them any differently?

Rather, anyone comfortable enough with actual Nazis/white supremacists to "troll" people by associating with them is not any better if it turns out they were doing it for the attention.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
In before "The left label any conservative they don't like a Nazi"...

Remember when Milo sang "America the Beautiful" at karaoke while his white supremacist buddies (including Richard Spencer) did the Nazi salute?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLNLPIRS62g

Buzzfeed had a really good article on this scumbag:
Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist Ideas Into The Mainstream

...the night of April 2, 2016, which Yiannopoulos spent at the One Nostalgia Tavern in Dallas, belting out a karaoke rendition of "America the Beautiful" in front of a crowd of "sieg heil"-ing admirers, including Richard Spencer.

Saucier can be seen in the video filming the performance. The same night, he and Spencer did a duet of Duran Duran's "A View to a Kill" in front of a beaming Yiannopoulos.

And there was no way the journalists threatened with lawsuits for calling Yiannopoulos a racist could have known about his passwords.

In an April 6 email, Allum Bokhari mentioned having had access to an account of Yiannopoulos's with "a password that began with the word Kristall." Kristallnacht, an infamous 1938 riot against German Jews carried out by the SA — the paramilitary organization that helped Hitler rise to power — is sometimes considered the beginning of the Holocaust. In a June 2016 email to an assistant, Yiannopoulos shared the password to his email, which began "LongKnives1290." The Night of the Long Knives was the Nazi purge of the leadership of the SA. The purge famously included Ernst Röhm, the SA's gay leader. 1290 is the year King Edward I expelled the Jews from England.​

This is the "Conservative Journalist" Tucker Carlson and Fox News are defending...

Looks like I was too late.

Just bouncing off this comment, I've noticed that many conservatives on social media try to portray liberals as Nazi's because liberals won't tolerate conservatives' Nazi-endorsing comments. We live in weird times.

Feb 3, 2018
Okay now that you have explained away Milo's love of the Iron Cross, you can get started on Milo singing karaoke with white nationalists while they do the Nazi salute, choosing Kristallnacht and LongKnives1290 as passwords, etc.

Yes he did but all I see looking at this is a guy who loves to provoke people and using any means to get attention and it is so obvious he is a troll.

you guys 'just asking questions' really are something. Do some research before you falsely proclaim that 'nah this guy aint a Nazi'

Well he is married to a black guy (no really he is) and he is a jew so that is why I kind of doubt he actually is real Nazi who supports actual Nazi policies and if he is then he really sucks at it.

I think this guy rose to prominence because he succeeded in pissing people off by acting like an asshole, and you can see the emotions he is able to provoke in this thread alone he is a troll at best who even managed to piss of conservatives and was thrown out of CPAC.

Also I don't like this guy at all he is a shitty human being regardless.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well he is married to a black guy (no really he is) and he is a jew so that is why I kind of doubt he actually is real Nazi who supports actual Nazi policies and if he is then he really sucks at it.

I think this guy rose to prominence because he succeeded in pissing people off by acting like an asshole, and you can see the emotions he is able to provoke in this thread alone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_Nazi_collaborators

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
People need to stop defending him.

If you hang about with Nazis and act like a Nazi, you're a Nazi.

If he gets heckled out of bars then it's no less than he deserves.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
The "but he's Jewish" argument got old years ago. Him being self-hating over that and his sexuality is a known thing, and what is the reaction supposed to be anyway? "Oh, he's Jewish, so it's actually cool that he's pals with Nazis and only pretends to agree with them?"

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yall continue to tread a line between dangerously ignorant and subversively defensive.

"milo is a troll not a nazi" is not really the hill you want to die on when there is an abundance of information out there on him. Do not use his jewishness or black boyfriend as a defense.

Feb 3, 2018

Yeah comparing him to jews who betrayed other jews in the holocaust is a bit of stretch don't you think lets keep false equivalencies out of this, and talk about what he actually is a TROLL who has all of you up in arms which is precisely what he wants it adds fuel to his lies.

He is a scumbag who uses our outrage to push a false narrative and then he plays the victim afterwards he is a piece of shit stop giving him attention.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
Yes he did but all I see looking at this is a guy who loves to provoke people and using any means to get attention and it is so obvious he is a troll.

I think this guy rose to prominence because he succeeded in pissing people off by acting like an asshole, and you can see the emotions he is able to provoke in this thread alone he is a troll at best who even managed to piss of conservatives and was thrown out of CPAC.

Also I don't like this guy at all he is a shitty human being regardless.

The concept that a member of a minority group can't be a member of a hate group opposed to them is a fallacy that has historical precedent.

One example is Dan Burros: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Burros

Daniel Burros (March 5, 1937 – October 31, 1965) was a Jewish American who was a former member of the American Nazi Party. Later, after a falling-out with founder George Lincoln Rockwell, Burros became a Kleagle, or recruiter, for the New York State branch of the United Klans of America, one of the most violent Klan groups of the time.

Burros committed suicide on October 31, 1965, hours after his Jewish heritage was made public. He shot himself in the chest and then the head. At the time, he was reportedly listening to music composed by Richard Wagner.[2]

The dollop podcast (which is hilarious in general) did an episode on him: http://thedollop.libsyn.com/34-smollop-dan-burros

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah comparing him to jews who betrayed other jews in the holocaust is a bit of stretch don't you think lets keep false equivalencies out of this, and talk about what he actually is a TROLL who has all of you up in arms which is precisely what he wants it adds fuel to his lies.
You claim that Milo cannot be a nazi due to his Jewish heritage. I have provided evidence that heritage does not serve as in impediment for collaborating with nazis.

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

is this like some sort of double troll where you're being stupid on purpose?

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

He is a scumbag who uses our outrage to push a false narrative and then he plays the victim afterwards he is a piece of shit stop giving him attention.

Stop defending a Nazi.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

Nazism is nothing but a set of dangerous and hateful beliefs. If he pushes those beliefs because he's an actual "Nazi" or because he's just a "troll", what the fuck is the difference? Why does a distinction really matter?

Feb 3, 2018
User was warned: Hostile behaviour towards another user
Stop defending a Nazi.

Go fuck yourself I have a scar on my stomach after being stabbed by a Neo Nazi and my mom got death threats since she dated a hispanic guy FUCK YOU

I have had my issue growing up as mixed in Norway and don't you dare claim I was defending him I was pointing out the fact that assholes like are given way to much attention.

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Go fuck yourself I have a scar on my stomach after being stabbed by a Neo Nazi and my mom got death threats since she dated a hispanic guy FUCK YOU

I have had my issue growing up as mixed in Norway and don't you dare claim I was defending him I was pointing out the fact that assholes like are given way to much attention.

You are literally defending his nazism by downplaying his nazism and calling it trolling.

So yeah, you are defending a Nazi.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

Not giving them attention doesn't magically make them go away. Nazis and hateful rhetoric deserve our attention.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018

I can't remember which thread it was in, but someone asked if "Isn't he Norwegian though?" was becoming a meme for explaining a troll's supposed lack of self awareness.

Going to say that ship has sailed here.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
norwegiandude86 Ironic Nazis are still considered Nazis, even if he's doing Andy Kaufman levels of acting as a character. There are multiple instances of him acting like a massive bigot, making very derogatory remarks of Jews, and anyone who isnt straight or white. You are trying too hard to justify him as just a troll.

Ironic Nazis are still Nazis

Feb 3, 2018
You are literally defending his nazism by downplaying his nazism and calling it trolling.

So yeah, you are defending a Nazi.

Fuck you again

Not giving them attention doesn't magically make them go away. Nazis and hateful rhetoric deserve our attention.

I agree with that and we need to fight this rhetoric by coming together against it and more importantly we need to strangle the ideas of Nazism and white supremacy, and when people like Tara McCarthy or Richard Spencer show up to speak at a college campus we protest and do our damnedest to let them know we are not gonna allow their garbage ideas to ever flourish ever again.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll never understand why people want to die on the hill for Milo of all fucking people

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Fuck you again

I agree with that and we need to fight this rhetoric by coming together against it and more importantly we need to strangle the ideas of Nazism and white supremacy, and when people like Tara McCarthy or Richard Spencer show up to speak at a college campus we protest and do our damnedest to let them know we are not gonna allow their garbage ideas to ever flourish ever again.
Well, the people at the bar protested and got a Nazi kicked out, so that was good, right?

Feb 3, 2018
norwegiandude86 Ironic Nazis are still considered Nazis, even if he's doing Andy Kaufman levels of acting as a character. There are multiple instances of him acting like a massive bigot, making very derogatory remarks of Jews, and anyone who isnt straight or white. You are trying too hard to justify him as just a troll.

Ironic Nazis are still Nazis

I agree with you and we need to fight rhetoric like this here in Europe there is a group who terrifies me at the moment and that generation identity those fuckers scare the hell out of me.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck you again

So what exactly is the difference between Milo and Spencer? Because you've decided one is a troll? The people at this bar did exactly what you suggested.

Feb 3, 2018
So what exactly is the difference between Milo and Spencer? Because you've decided one is a troll? The people at this bar did exactly what you suggested.

I think Spencer is more dangerous than Milo and Spencer actually argues for a white ethno state, if I ever crossed path with that guy a punch in the face would be least of his concern.

Spencer ideas and the way he promotes his ideas is something that scares me more.

Oct 27, 2017
Openly spending your life as a Nazi, espousing Nazi ideals and being a general dickface to everyone is all okay guys. It's just TROLLING. Gosh, that makes it all so much better now dunnit