CubeApple76

Jan 20, 2021
www.cnbc.com

Microsoft tops Apple as world's most valuable public company

Microsoft's market capitalization eclipsed Apple's a day after it showed off artificial intelligence capabilities in front of developers in San Francisco.

Microsoft is back on top.

After trailing behind Apple for the majority of the past decade, Microsoft is the world's most valuable publicly traded company as of market close on Friday.

The tech giant's stock (MSFT) closed at $388.47 a share on Friday, giving it a market capitalization of $2.89 trillion. Apple's stock (AAPL) closed at $185.92 a share, for a market capitalization of $2.87 trillion.

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
SoCal

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Full speed ahead on AI! Already irked at bing integration but I guess I will have to take it since all the parties involved ruined basic internet searches and a 'maybe in right, maybe im not, roll the die'😀 is all we have left.

Dr. Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
About to graduate with my PhD in data science and health AI, looking to work for one of these. Good times ahead for scientists like me.

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
this literally means nothing with earnings coming up in the next 2 weeks. the amount of FUD news media creates based on immaterial stock fluctuations is ridiculous

just articles trying to get clicks. end of february if this sticks then it's news

Chippewa Barr