EnrWjiI.gif

syjri3d.gif
zqS3tkN.gif

Vt7CaPn.png

Last edited:

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Congrats on the first OT Phoenics - you did an amazing job!

vestan This is the guy I told you about that I've been 'ghost mentoring' for OT design stuff. I refuse to take any credit other than constructive criticism on ideas/designs though. Another OT creator to watch - I think :)

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Ahh man, this looks rad. Awesome job Phoenics !
I might jump in one of these days. Game looks stunning.

@vestan This is the guy I told you about that I've been 'ghost mentoring' for OT design stuff. I refuse to take any credit other than constructive criticism on ideas/designs though. Another OT creator to watch - I think :)
:D
Definitely worth the wait

dakun

Oct 28, 2017
here we go!! So excited for this..

first stop flying around my home city of Stuttgart and then exploring the world

OP
OP
Phoenics

Phoenics

Apr 23, 2019
United Kingdom, Horsham
Congrats on the first OT Phoenics - you did an amazing job!

vestan This is the guy I told you about that I've been 'ghost mentoring' for OT design stuff. I refuse to take any credit other than constructive criticism on ideas/designs though. Another OT creator to watch - I think :)
Thanks, IFirez For the Guidance along the way, and help to keep the level of professionalism up. :)

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so excited for this one and I'm not even a flight sim guy that much (never tried one really). I'm going to enjoy getting into it to be able to fly over landmarks I'm interested in and enjoy tracing landscapes I know from the air.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Excited to finally dive in on Monday. Don't usually bother with region switching but I can't wait.

GearDraxon

Oct 25, 2017
1. Fantastic OT!
2. Can't wait. I showed this to my dad last night, who's a private pilot. Within an hour of watching a couple of videos, he may have decided that I need to build him a PC specifically for this game. :)

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Nice job on the OT. Ended up ordering a Thrustmaster T16k hotas... Game Pass version next week, then probably buy it when VR is added!

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Really pumped for this, but I may wait until I can get my hands on a joystick. I've been eyeing the X56 but it has been out of stock now for a while.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Guys, I'm not the biggest expert with this pre-installing and all that. I put it pre-installing through Gamepass on PC and it only downloaded 1GB. The game is 150GB so... when does it start actually downloading the entire game?
It releases on my birthday so I was gonna take some time off to play this baby but I don't want to wait for it to download 150GB the day it releases...

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, I'm not the biggest expert with this pre-installing and all that. I put it pre-installing through Gamepass on PC and it only downloaded 1GB. The game is 150GB so... when does it start actually downloading the entire game?
It releases on my birthday so I was gonna take some time off to play this baby but I don't want to wait for it to download 150GB the day it releases...
It's on a Per-title basis, some games Install the full game like steam and let's you Pre-load it, while others just download a 1mb exe to "Install" the game and then downloads it on release. Judging by how they haven't unlocked pre-loading yet, I'd imagine we are going to have to download on release or close to it.

Dijital_Majik

Oct 27, 2017
Great OT Phoenics !

The wait it getting real for me. Fired up X-Plane 11 for the first time in a couple months for a last hurrah, and kept getting CTDs. Was so annoyed that I ended up uninstalling, and recovered 1.6TB of space ready for Tuesday. The King is dead, long live the King.

Staab

Oct 28, 2017
It's on a Per-title basis, some games Install the full game like steam and let's you Pre-load it, while others just download a 1mb exe to "Install" the game and then downloads it on release. Judging by how they haven't unlocked pre-loading yet, I'd imagine we are going to have to download on release or close to it.
Yes, there is no pre-load.
The base game is around 60-80 Gb depending on your edition (heard from pre-release streamers).

Looking forward to the release, my G25 pedals and T-Hotas X combo is ready!
Hope we can get some ERA flight groups going.

Great OT, nice work :)

jonamok

Oct 28, 2017
Goddamn that is a beautiful OP. Congrats.

I am building my first PC in 20 years primarily to play this (and a few other things). Exciting times.

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
This is the first game that has me side eyeing my GTX 1080.

That being said, I'm definitely going to need to upgrade to the 30xx series to run this in VR on the G2.

Dogstar

Oct 29, 2017
Great OT!... So nice to flight simulation back in the eye of gamers and the wider public again. It's seemed like a very quiet corner of the gaming world for a very long time. It's also great to see MS back and making something that looks fit for the current and next gen.

Can't wait!