Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The gameplay has a decent look to it. It's certainly an interesting mash-up. The name is both the worst and also the best.

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
Is this a game where some of that absolutely groan-inducing humour is "the point" and we're not meant to say it's actually groan-inducing because it's "the point"?

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I really like the concept, but the game itself does not look good.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Those female character designs... ugh... that and the terrible name clearly tell me this is one title I should stay away from.
Edit: Oh there's a massage minigame... yeah... I don't think I'd like to be friends with the people involved in this project. Reeks of incels.

Oct 25, 2017
Announced on the same day the new season of The Bachelorette premieres?

I like where their heads are at. I'd give Vlad-kun my final rose all day long.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Those female character designs... ugh... that and the terrible name clearly tell me this is one title I should stay away from.
Edit: Oh there's a massage minigame... yeah... I don't think I'd like to be friends with the people involved in this project. Reeks of incels.

Seriously,. game could just as well be called "c-ASS-tlevania: TITTonie of the NUDE"
Would be more honest.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I mentioned this elsewhere when I saw the trailer, but this line kinda creeps me out.

bPognnW.png

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"I am here to plunder some booty"

How tf am I supposed to take this seriously
The actually got someone to say that. In that accent.

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
It looks trashy, but I will admit that the "Breakfast in bed? OR EXISTENTIAL DREAD?" line amused me.

And honestly, you can do both at the same time, it's not that difficult. It helps if you wake up with the dread, of course.

Kivvi

Jun 25, 2018
The game name is perfect for what the developers are trying to do imo.
...and it reminds me of the bat from SoTN. It just wants a bat-mate!

Royce

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Sounds like a fun idea for a game but I really don't like that art style... and character art is pretty important for games like this, I think.

Aether

Jan 6, 2018
Not gonna lie, every single that I just witnessed made me cringe.

Contender for worst title of all time?
Haha. It made me laught.
Keeping my eye on this.

If this is not a divisive game, i dont know.

For me: cringe, creepy, to tryhard, bad name.
Gameplay: everybody hated that Bloodstained choose the 2.5D Route. It looks like the first screenshots of that. It looks floaty, with bad hit detection. dont know... eh.

I will stay far away from it. Next year has the chance for Hollow Knight 2, Axiom Verge 2 AND a rumored Metroid... i dont need this...

Bate

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This is really the new game from the makers of the interesting but deeply flawed Perception? Looks clumsy,