Kyora90

Apr 15, 2018

Out April 14th along with new balance patch and colors.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
No tattoos on Powered Ciel. Boo.

Also another variant of a character we already have in the base game. Double boo. At least Geno is a completely new MB character in terms of playstyle, it looks like. From what I hear, he's a clown in the story, so whatever.

Now this pretty much means no hope for the Melty OCs or favorites like Nero Chaos, unless a Season 2 is announced.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Not really interested in either (already only wanted Aoko last time), but free is free I guess. Also not getting my hopes up for the balance update fixing any of my problems with the game, be they character-specific or concerning universal game mechanics.

Rooftop stage looks neat, though.

a glitch

Dec 12, 2018

Just did a google and yeah, shame they're not keeping the tattoos. Maybe there's a lore reason for that?
latest

I'll be picking this up again too, enjoyed what I played of it at launch but couldn't stick with it.

Oct 25, 2017
Just did a google and yeah, shame they're not keeping the tattoos. Maybe there's a lore reason for that?
latest

I'll be picking this up again too, enjoyed what I played of it at launch but couldn't stick with it.
Yeah, she got a complete redesign for the Tsukihime remake. She doesn't have tattoos in Tsukihime anymore either. She's just faithful to the remake in MBTL.

They redesigned Seventh Scripture too in Tsukihime.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017

Also another variant of a character we already have in the base game. Double boo. At least Geno is a completely new MB character in terms of playstyle, it looks like. From what I hear, he's a clown in the story, so whatever.

Now this pretty much means no hope for the Melty OCs or favorites like Nero Chaos, unless a Season 2 is announced.

While technically the 'same' character, as long as they play entirely differently I don't mind.