Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Just as a reminder this is an updated combination of all the content from the original Megaton Musashi with all its single player offline content, Megaton Musashi X with all its online multiplayer content, and a brand new story mode expansion.
www.megaton-musashi.jp

MEGATON MUSASHI W: WIRED

Language, copy, or console, MEGATON MUSASHI transcends all borders!
Releases April 25 on Switch/PS4/5/Steam
Base game is $50, deluxe is $69.99 / €69.99 / 6,930 yen, no physical release
Deluxe content :
[ Included Content ]MEGATON MUSASHI W: WIRED
This product adds the following bonus content to MEGATON MUSASHI W: WIRED:
Limited-edition Rogues: Kurandi Delta & Sir Wilde
Limited-edition Weapons: Tempest Rider & Shell HolderLimited-edition
Pilot Attire: Teru (Uniform), Ryugo (Uniform), & Reiji (Uniform)
Limited-edition Victory Pose: Laughing
Additional Premium Pass rewards
Digital artbook containing unpublished reference materials (viewable in-game)
Deluxe suits:
img_dx01.jpg

img_dx02.jpg

Weapons
img_dx03.jpg

img_dx04.jpg

The pass:
img_dx09.jpg

It's also been announced Megaton Musashi Wired X will be shutting down in Japan as the online element is being completely folded into this release. All unlocked content and saves can be transferred into this game. That's where the battle pass is from, there should be tons of base unlockables too tho from the first game that's also part of this package

Edit: most recent worldwide trailer for any who have missed it

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FfHvbTtMO5Y
There's also some collab units including Getter Robo, Mazinger Z, Combattler V and Voltes V with possibly more to come

Last edited:

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm always interested in mecha games. Hopefully this one is good.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Wouldn't mind a demo myself, but I've been sold on the game for a while(and heard good things from those who imported the original). The collabs definitely help too
It seems like they might have ran into issues with Grendizer for the international release. I woder if we'll see something else.

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
It seems like they might have ran into issues with Grendizer for the international release. I woder if we'll see something else.
I'd chalk it up to either the Microids game or the upcoming anime. That or something weird with international licensing. However the site does say and more, plus with X being folded in favor of supporting this(and all X content being carried over in Japan) I'm sure there'll be more to come. Tho Japan players are going to have a lead as well as probably having the previous crossover stuff that may not make it internationally (like hololive pilots)

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
Yup was in the trailer. For the Japan side it also supports save transfers from the original and X versions. So uh good luck against Japanese players online

IMG_8251.png
Thanks! I just skimmed the trailer looking at gameplay. Will be getting this game on Switch first then on Steam.

Hopefully there will be some sort of skill-based matchmaking or something. LOL.

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Just randomly found this game in the playstation store and was immediately interested. But no physical? What the heck.
Not even asia/english physical version?

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
I remember playing the demo for this a few years ago on PS4, I think, and liking it well enough. With it coming onto steam and, apparently, dubbed, I'm down to check it out still.

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Just randomly found this game in the playstation store and was immediately interested. But no physical? What the heck.
Not even asia/english physical version?
Well it is the third version of the game on the Asia side(base, FTP X and this).

Getting it on switch myself but not sure if going base or deluxe

Also the anime is confirmed to be getting a western release on crunchyroll