G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
The following PS4 games will be available to redeem for free with PlayStation Plus, starting on Tuesday, May 5:

US Links:

-Farming Simulator 19 (Free DLC: HOLMER Terra Variant) (Free DLC: New Holland T6 Blue Power)
-Cities: Skylines (Free DLC: Carols, Candles, and Candy) (Free DLC: Pearls From the East) (Free DLC: Green Cities)

UK Links:

-Farming Simulator 19 (Free DLC: HOLMER Terra Variant) (Free DLC: New Holland T6 Blue Power)
-Cities: Skylines (Free DLC: Carols, Candles, and Candy) (Free DLC: Pearls From the East) (Free DLC: Green Cities)

Not gonna lie, this also fucking sucks.

Last edited:

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
Who would've guessed Dying Light and Dark Souls Remastered wouldn't have been legit?

Certainly everyone

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
I thought we're getting Dark Souls remastered? I was just in other thread everyone was so sure the rumor was legit. This month is so ass.

Edit: I remember someone did mention in that thread, watch us get farming simulator instead... wow lmao.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
The comments will be glorious, another month of not resubbing saved. Thanks Sony.

TheJollyCorner

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Cities Skylines is great. Still need to get the DLCs.

I live in Iowa, so I can skip the simulator and just go outside for the farming. 😉

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
Going to be a lot of disappointed people after that rumour.

Cities Skylines is cool but I already own it... two sim games in one month?
Couldn't they have spread them apart and given us some variety?

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Wow whoever faked the Dying Light and Dark Souls PS+ really had people tricked lol

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly kind of happy with both these games. First time in forever I haven't owned at least one of them and they're both games I've been interested in but wouldn't buy.

Ant

Oct 27, 2017
Recommend Cities Skylines for anyone wanting to scratch the sim city style itch however claiming it is a €40.00 is crazy, this has been on sale so low recently.

Will give Farming Simulator a try but definitely a weaker month. Oh well.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Both great games!

At least on PC, I don't know how they run on console (Cities Skylines has hard troubles with a top of the line CPU, so god help the PS4's Jaguar)

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Sucks that both are on PSNow. I just downloaded Cities Skyline so will just redownlosd on my main account...