May 3, 2022

jDD1356GPjNLQyzzTSr3Cc

FQW0yDSUYAkkJ_0-678x381.jpg

1. Exhibition Match: Reika Saiki Vs Arisu Endo
2. Yuki Kamifuku & Mahiro Kiryu Vs Haruna Neko & Kaya Toribami
3. Suzume Vs Julia Nagano
4. Rika Tatsumi, Miu Watanabe & Yuki Arai Vs Yuki Aino, Raku & Pom Harajuku
5. Miyu Yamashita & Maki Itoh Vs Hikaru Shida & Moka Miyamoto
6. Princess Tag Team Titles: Yuka Sakazaki & Mizuki (c) Vs Hikari Noa & Nao Kakuta
7. Princess Of Princess Title: Shoko Nakajima (c) Vs Hyper Misao

NXT Spring Breakin
May 3, 2022
WWE-NXT-Spring-Breakin-logo.jpg

nsb.png

1.) NXT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Bron Breakker (c) vs Joe Gacy
2.) SINGLES MATCH: Nathan Frazer vs Grayson Waller
3.) NXT NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT MATCH: Cameron Grimes (c) vs Carmelo Hayes vs Solo Sikoa
4.) TAG TEAM MATCH: The Creed Brothers vs The Viking Raiders
5.) TAG TEAM MATCH: Natalya and Lash Legend vs Cora Jade and Nikkita Lyons
6.) SIT-DOWN between Tony D'Angelo and Santos Escobar

Impact Wrestling Under Siege
May 7, 2022
impact-under-siege.jpg

Bullet_Club_vs_Honor_No_More.jpg

VBD-vs-Briscoes-1024x576.jpg

impact-deonna-purrazzo-3.jpg

1.) IMPACT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Josh Alexander (c) vs. Tomohiro Ishii
2.) IMPACT WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: Violent By Design (Eric Young, Joe Doering &/or Deaner) (c) vs. The Briscoes (Jay & Mark Briscoe)
2.) IMPACT KNOCKOUTS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Tasha Steelz (c) vs. Havok
3.) AAA REINA DE REINAS CHAMPIONSHIP: Taya Valkyrie (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo
4.) Bullet Club (Jay White, The Good Brothers (Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson), Chris Bey & El Phantasmo) vs. Honor No More (Eddie Edwards, Matt Taven, Mike Bennett, Kenny King & Vincent)

Wrestlemania Backlash 2022
May 8, 2022'
20220429_WMBacklash_RKBRO_vs_Usos_FC_Date__a59cc2ddd0392dfc0d690909b6c0a6d5.0.jpg

28f87-16498955606861-1920.jpg

20220416-065601.jpg

1.) Charlotte Flair(c) vs Ronda Rousey "I Quit Match" for WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
2.) Cody Rhodes vs Seth Rolins Singles Match
3.) Roman Reigns & The Usos vs. Drew McIntyre & RK-Bro 6-Man Tag Team Match
4.) Edge vs AJ Styles Singles Match
5.) Happy Corbin vs Madcap Moss Singles Match
6.) Bobby Lashley vs Omos Singles Match

Best of Super Junior 29
May 15, 2022 - June 3, 2022

BOSJ-2022.png

Best of the Super Juniors Tournament, which will begin on May 15 in Aichi. It will continue on through the Summer, with the finals of the tournament occurring on June 3.

During today's Wrestling Dontaku show, New Japan revealed the competitors in block A and block B for this year's tournament. Notable foreign talent featured in the lineup includes Impact Wrestling's Ace Austin, AEW's Wheeler Yuta, and Alex Zayne.

Block A:
Ryusuke Taguchi
YOH
Clark Connors
Hiromu Takahashi
Yoshinobu Kanemaru
Ace Austin
Alex Zayne
Francesco Akira
Taiji Ishimori
SHO

Block B:
Master Wato
Robbie Eagles
Titan
BUSHI
El Desperado
DOUKI
El Lindaman
Wheeler Yuta
TJP
El Phantasmo

AEW Double of Nothing
May 29, 2022
AEW-Double-or-Nothing-2022.jpg

punk%20hangman%202.jpg

1.) "Hangman" Adam Page(c) vs CM Punk AEW World Championship Match
2 .) TBA vs TBA Men's Owen Hart Cup Final
3 .) TBA vs TBA Women's Owen Hart Cup Final

BREATHE WITH THE SWITCHBLADE

Jay-White.jpg.optimal.jpg

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I see they are going with the obvious Hook/Danhausen team angle instead of a actual feud, good. Keep it simple and logical.

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Lol had no clue that the Viking Experience was the latest NXT2.0 attraction. Right after they got singlehandedly geeked on by whomever (Omos?) prior to Mania.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
I really hope this gives Juice the shot in the arm he's needed for a while. The Flamboyant shtick got stale, and when you've spent the last two years carrying David Finlay it brings you down the pecking order.
absolutely. i'm buying all the juice stock. this will take him to the next level that he was looking like he was gonna reach pre-covid.

that he perfectly worked everyone before this is just the icing on it all.

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Ishii vs Tana was some good shit and I'am glad Switchblade is back in Japan, he has been missed in the main event.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
It's Bullet Club season again. I'm pretty sure most of them are carrying belts.

I'm sure with some fuckery, they will get the US and Heavyweight title as well.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017

Juice worked the shit out of everybody. Just a few weeks ago he was giving interviews that he was done with wrestling.

Gaiaknight

Oct 25, 2017
Just got done watching the table for 3 with Kurt, chad gable, and Otis was a pretty good watch, didn't know Otis and gable were friends long before coming to wwe

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
If anyone is planning on signing up to NJPW World for the G1, do yourself a favour and do it a couple of months early. That BotSJ list is fire and Ishii/Tana from last night was a legit MotY contender and probably my favourite Ishii or Tana match from the last few years.

Oct 8, 2019

The problem that WWE has is that they dont understand why New Japan takes athletes and then puts them iin matches with veterans, then has them go overseas where they can experience different types of wrestling, while NXT takes athletes and puts them in matches with other beginners, and then wonders why the resulting matches are the drizzling shits, and why improvement seems to be entirely random.

No one mentions that Okada did track and field, because all they care about is whether or not he can have a good match, and not "Wow this guy sure can run fast"

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Matches for NJPW Dominion announced.

KOPW Title: Shingo Takagi (c) vs. Taichi
IWGP Tag Team Championship: Fale and Owens (c) vs. O-Khan and Cobb
NEVER Openweight Championship: Tama Tonga (c) vs. Karl Anderson
IWGP World Heavyweight Championship: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Jay White

Nothing for new US champion Tanahashi, so it's interesting if anything is going to be signed for Capital Collision w/Moxley and/or Juice.

Also the full cards for BOSJ, not posting all of those.

Last edited:

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Matches for NJPW Dominion announced.

KOPW Title: Shingo Takagi (c) vs. Taichi
IWGP Tag Team Championship: Fale and Owens (c) vs. O-Khan and Cobb
NEVER Openweight Championship: Tama Tonga (c) vs. Karl Anderson
IWGP World Heavyweight Championship: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Jay White

Nothing for new US champion Tanahashi, so it's interesting if anything is going to be signed for Capital Colission w/Moxley and/or Juice.

Also the full cards for BOSJ, not posting all of those.
Man that cards looking dire outside of the god tier main event. Tama Tonga vs Karl MIGHT be fun but I don't expect anything beyond a decent match there.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Man that cards looking dire outside of the god tier main event. Tama Tonga vs Karl MIGHT be fun but I don't expect anything beyond a decent match there.

Dominion isn't as big of a show as it used to be since NJPW sells out Osaka-Jo in their sleep, It's easily their biggest market outside of Tokyo. I know there's been a big push to move the show to the Kyocera Dome but probably nothing that will happen with the current safety restrictions. More likely it's going to be a lot of setup for Forbidden Door so it's absolutely notable in that regard, not to mention setup for the G1.