Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

As mentioned in the title, none of these movies have logos or new actors attached (or directors in the case of the last two movies). But Feige did confirm that they're coming, likely in 2022 & beyond. He also didn't specify if all of them are Phase 4, so there's that.

Source: Dustin Sandoval (Twitter, recorded at SDCC)

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
So that's it huh, Disney literally owns all our souls for all eternity.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Spiderman 3 and 4 2021 and 2023 announced by Sony at some point

black panther 2 guardians 3 blade2022
captian marvel 2 fantastic 4 2023 dead pool 3
xme n 2024

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
It should be noted that the timeline covered is explicitly for the next 2 years, with Blade presumably slotting either somewhere in there or immediately afterwards. It's unclear how long Phase 4 is planned for beyond 2021.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Robert Downey Jr as Reed Richards, Chris Evans returns as Johnny Storm, Scarlet Johansson is Sue Storm.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Because of all the other nonsense they announced tonight it's going to mean mutants are so far off it's not even worth considering this an announcement.

"Mutants will be in our universe eventually in like six years" is not something to get hyped about. Meh.

Oct 26, 2017
DOOM IS READY

SpiffyHauntingGuanaco-size_restricted.gif

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Sooo... Thor Love and Thunder will feature Jane taking the torch off of Thor but two years later GotG3 will feature Beta Ray Bill receiving Stormbreaker from old Thor? Or that rumor is confirmed false now? I hope not, BRB is the character I want to see in MCU the most.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Pretty sure they just mean MCU X-Men. The Fox people aren't coming over, besides Deadpool, I'd wager.
This, I only said mutants in the title since that's what Feige said (implying that we could see mutants in other films as well). I put it in lowercase letters to set it apart from the named films.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Sooo... Thor Love and Thunder will feature Jane taking the torch off of Thor but two years later GotG3 will feature Beta Ray Bill receiving Stormbreaker from old Thor? Or that rumor is confirmed false now? I hope not, BRB is the character I want to see in MCU the most.

If anything, they'll just do Jane Thor in What If and get it out of the way there.

Natalie Portman is not going to lead a Marvel movie.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Because of all the other nonsense they announced tonight it's going to mean mutants are so far off it's not even worth considering this an announcement.

"Mutants will be in our universe eventually in like six years" is not something to get hyped about. Meh.
Everything announced with dates is just 2021, so about two years from now. Hardly means everything is far off when they release 3-4 movies per year.

jrDev

Banned
Mar 2, 2018

As mentioned in the title, none of these movies have logos or new actors attached (or directors in the case of the last two movies). But Feige did confirm that they're coming, likely in 2022 & beyond. He also didn't specify if all of them are Phase 4, so there's that.

Source: Dustin Sandoval (Twitter, recorded at SDCC)

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
X-Men being Disney owned is oddly weird to me.

FoX-Men had some amazing casting choices.

Going to be tough for them to top that.

FF should be an easy fix. I want Reed to be an even bigger super genius d-bag than Tony.

The trick is introducing him in this world where someone of his intellect would've popped up on the Avengers radar a long time ago.

I want Doom to be a disgusting savage.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll introduce the Fantastic Four in Black Panther 2, Spider-Man in Civil War style.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
>people wanting an Avengers movie already

That'll be in phase 6 aka 2024/2025.