• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
so what do we think are absolute, no chance they wont happen, locks for Phase 4 when this all settles?

-Black Panther 2 (obviously)
-Some sort of Avengers
-Guardians 3
-Black Widow
-Spider Man 2

Those are the only locks it seems. One would hope a Dr.Strange 2 would be a lock, but im not so sure. I dont think we'll see more IM, Cap or Thor movies so what else? Do they go for the obscure shit like Thunderbolts (I dont think they have established villains in the MCU enough for that to work, unless they change the whole concept). Captain Marvel is Phase 3 still right?

Of coruse there is the whole Fox thing to consider.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Of course Doctor Strange 2 is a lock. It did well on the Box Office, and he is Kevin Feige's favorite.

Yup, Captain Marvel is Phase 3.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
rTMbMTU.png

Q6QbUGb.png

F7iuWiB.png

Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Sort of MCU related: Deadpool 2 is getting it's own line of FUNKO POPs, I think this is the first Fox related X-men movie that is getting a Pop line.
deadpool2-funko-pops-1084848.jpeg

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This and that earlier tweet about black folks needing to be just as excited for Cyborg have me in tears.

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
My only complain about this movie is that its yet another Marvel movie starting with a Flashback. That was getting old around the time of the previous movie. Stop with it Marvel. We know you have a cool deaging tech. Its fine. No need for it anymore.
Late reply to this, but I have to ask...is it opening with a flashback that you feel is overdone? Or de-aging?

Because opening with a 'flashback' are: Iron Man 3, Dark World, Guardians, Ant-Man, Civil War, Guardians 2, Spider-Man, Black Panther. So, yeah, a lot of opening with pre-material. Granted, I can understand this, since they often have to get audiences up to speed on some element that, in comics, would have been covered in issues years ago.

The de-aging tech was only used twice, though, and only once at the beginning of a movie (Ant-Man). I think it's a bit premature to suggest that Marvel is overdoing it with the tech.

intothesiege

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Feb 16, 2018
This user is warned for this post: Trolling. Spamming the same post over and over again.
did yall know that Thor is the Goddest Bast's uncle?

GAMEPROFF

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Late reply to this, but I have to ask...is it opening with a flashback that you feel is overdone? Or de-aging?

Because opening with a 'flashback' are: Iron Man 3, Dark World, Guardians, Ant-Man, Civil War, Guardians 2, Spider-Man, Black Panther. So, yeah, a lot of opening with pre-material. Granted, I can understand this, since they often have to get audiences up to speed on some element that, in comics, would have been covered in issues years ago.

The de-aging tech was only used twice, though, and only once at the beginning of a movie (Ant-Man). I think it's a bit premature to suggest that Marvel is overdoing it with the tech.
Its the Flashback

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have a great "road to Infinity War" video? I know one was posted earlier but I'm going back the pages and I can't find it ugh.

[edit] found it on page 96.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Ten years and almost 20 movies deep, but some people still don't realize this train ain't slowing down.

I guessed 167 million in the guessing thread and I thought I was being a little generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.