Status
Not open for further replies.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Just why?

And not only that...but a few comments say we need more information...?!

And don't forget the other classic..."everyone does bad things"...?!

Scream at me like I'm a baby if old.

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Ban that fucker immediately. If he does this shit on cam I'm fucking scared as to what he does when the camera isn't fucking rolling

MP!

Oct 30, 2017
Las Vegas
Sports does this to people

on a serious note I really wonder why people are okay filming themselves and having their life on camera 24/7
this dude has issues

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably going to get warned for thread whining but what is the point of posting this here. Report that on twitch.

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
People saying kids don't remember shit that happens at that age. Jesus...trauma can happen really early in your life. You don't need to be 4 years old.

This is him while streaming a game. Imagine if he wasn't.

Nester

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The guy already nuked all of his social media and his wife kicked him out. There's really not much more to discuss.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
As the father of a two year old myself, this is just incomprehensible to me. That poor thing :(
People saying kids don't remember shit that happens at that age.
Yeah that's bullshit. I have memories from when I was 2 years old - we moved house just when I turned 3 and yet I have a few vivid memories (very random memories) of being in the old house and garden. Regardless, we don't remember every hour of every day of our adult life either, but what happens every moment shapes who we are and who we become.

OP
OP
MouldyK

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
The guy already nuked all of his social media and his wife kicked him out. There's really not much more to discuss.

That's good to hear.

And mods are free to lock if they want, but I only saw this and wanted to bring awareness to it on here because it's disgusting behaviour, even if it's already resolved.

Not sure how people can defend it after seeing that.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
People saying kids don't remember shit that happens at that age. Jesus...trauma can happen really early in your life. You don't need to be 4 years old.

This is him while streaming a game. Imagine if he wasn't.
I've been on the other side of this as a toddler. Never got hit, but definitely was around adults who had very bad tempers. Kids absolutely remember this.

More importantly, however, even if the kid doesn't remember it, these experiences will absolutely affect him for years to come. This is how trust issues and relationship issues start.

He has been completely deprived of a safe space to simply be himself without fear of reprisal. The father's behavior is a very harmful type of emotional abuse.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
What in the fuck. I have a pit in my stomach watching that. Especially with him apparently logging off after this. I can't even begin to imagine how much additional rage he held back.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've ever got mad like that at a game before. Most I'll say is "Damnit" or "Grrrrrrrrr", put the controller down, and sit back and stew for a second or two. Look, I love video games too, I know people can be competitive to a fault, but I just don't get how people can have this type of reaction.

ajszenk

Dec 6, 2017
Hey maybe if you gotta watch your kid you can put the game down for the afternoon man. Holy shit.

Effnine

Oct 28, 2017
As the father of a 2 year old and long-time gamer, this is absolutely disgusting. My kid is worth more than a fucking video game and I would die inside if I ever yelled at her like that.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
It's not a bad take. It's not even a take. It's some random guy yelling at his child over a video game. There is nothing to discuss.

Hopefully this clip gets amplified like crazy and this dude gets some real-life backlash with enough amplification. January 25 belongs to him, and hopefully he's ruined for it.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Bad take.

It's 100% worth drawing attention to. I'm genuinely worried for that child's wellbeing.
Creating threads for purely shock value is against the ToS. Everyone knows child abuse is awful and this guy needs a visit from CPS. He's getting blown up on Twitter, so I'm assuming that's going to happen real quick.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Any parent that defends this is likely like this with their own children and are only trying to defend themselves for being awful.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Wow at first I thought well he only yelled....than I watched the clip. What an absolute fucking cunt. Like absolute piece of shit.

EDIT: it's not even him yelling at the kid. It's his body language, the way in which he staunches the kids as he screams in his face to "shut the fuck up"

like if I ever spoke to my kids like that especially over a video game, I hope someone clocks me in the jaw

Status
Not open for further replies.