tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
www.thenewsstar.com

Louisiana Congressman-elect Luke Letlow dies from COVID complications at 41

Louisiana Congressman-elect Luke Letlow dies with COVID-19

Louisiana Congressman-elect Luke Letlow has died at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport with COVID-19, a family friend confirmed Tuesday night.

Letlow, 41, was transferred from St. Francis Medical Center to the Ochsner LSU Health ICU on Dec. 23 and has been treated there since then.

Letlow is survived by his wife, Julia Barnhill Letlow, and two young children.

"The family appreciates the numerous prayers and support over the past days but asks for privacy during this difficult and unexpected time," the family said in a statement. "A statement from the family along with funeral arrangements will be announced at a later time."

Given that he had a history of maskless rallies, let's hope the proper lessons are taken from this.

Meauxse

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Just saw this on local news. Shreveport has been a crazy Hotspot for all the reasons you'd expect.

He left behind a wife a two babies. I feel so sad for his kids.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Regardless of political affiliation, I feel so sad for the family and especially the babies he's leaving behind.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully irresponsible or ignorant behavior didn't lead to his contraction of the virus. It's too bad his kids will never really have known their father.

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
41 is pretty damn young. can only hope people around this age bracket takes this more seriously. we might have a vaccine coming but that doesn't mean you might make it until then if you aren't careful.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Feel awful for his kids. Just awful. Imagine having to go through life without your father because of this. Imagine leaving your children without a father because of this. I hope it was worth it.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Those poor kids have to grown up knowing that their dad literally died to own the libs. I feel for the family.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
My thoughts go towards his kids he left behind. Fuck him for holding maskless rallies and possibly getting others sick with his stupidity.

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
i guess that's what happens when you live like if you're part of Trump's inner circle, there's no VIP treatment for peasants. Sorry.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Please stop killing yourselves and others around you and respect this shit. This doesn't have to keep happening this way. This scene is happening over and over everywhere to people both who wear masks and dont. The virus just doesn't care about our stupid hangups as humans and we ALL have to respect that.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
Feel bad for his children. Really incredible how fast you can go from on top of the world to dead. Shame too many haven't taken it seriously.

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
This is not okay. My condolences to his family.
tell that to his young kids

he was a piece of shit, but they still lost a father. the kids are victims of a ruthless, garbage political system and party.

His children are worse off today than yesterday, but his rhetoric and actions harmed far more people, and the loss of one such person is a net gain to society. Should we not celebrate the death of people who aggressively project policies and actions that kill hundreds to thousands of others?

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Dude's twitter is just chock full of him posing with people without a mask.

His official position was he was against mask mandates and he made sure his public appearances were always without one, and he paid the ultimate price.

So extremely stupid. Let's hope it scares his colleagues into common sense.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
he was a piece of shit, but they still lost a father. the kids are victims of a ruthless, garbage political system and party.
Something something party of personal responsibility.

I kinda sympathize for the kids but he died for dumb fucking reasons and I have zero sympathy for him whatsoever. Peace, my guy. o7

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Feel awful whenever little kids lose a parent, I can't imagine how that would have changed me if I lost a parent at a young age.