.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
This may rub royalists the wrong way.

Cocky pranksters mowed a giant penis onto the famous grounds of the Royal Crescent in Bath, England, where a significant coronation party is set to be thrown in just two days.

Residents awoke Thursday to morning wood, with the glaringly obvious penis trimmed into the lush grass overnight, SWNS reports.

It's unclear if law enforcement is handling the case.

Fancy homes that date to the 18th century form a crescent on this street, known worldwide for having a "perfect lawn."

A Georgian-themed "grand coronation party" is scheduled for Saturday in honor of King Charles III's coronation at Westminster Abbey in London.

NYPICHPDPICT000010604260.jpg

nypost.com

Giant penis mowed into lawn at King Charles’ coronation bash site

Fancy homes that date back to the 18th century form a crescent on this street, which is known around the world for having a “perfect lawn.”

Strandr

Oct 12, 2019
It's very impressive circle and linework, I definitely wouldn't be able to mow a cock that symmetrical

Oct 25, 2017
While I respect and appreciate the work of this hero, the fact that it's slightly off-center is driving me nuts.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
More than anything else, the symmetry is pretty impressive. A lot of care has gone into that penis.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Who painted the dong, tell me who?
By God, if women had written stories,
As clerks have within their studies,
They would have written of men more wickedness
Than all the male sex could set right.

psionotic

May 29, 2019
We're American, but my mother-in-law keeps talking about the coronation, it's her favorite subject atm. The golden chariot, the jewels, the magic Scottish rock, what the rituals consist of and where the parades will run, who's invited and who's not: I've heard it all and I'm so fucking sick of the royals.

Anyway, light bless whoever did this.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Looks at the subject title:

"please let it be what I think it is."

Clicks open the topic:

"It was."