Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
omg I can't believe they worked on Naughty Bear before DBD?????? 🤣

Okay so my final prediction is Leon, Claire and Mr. X, LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Sweet. I was gonna make a thread, so thanks for making one. Hype!!! I'm most curious what the map will be, because I already assume the rest will be
Survivors: Leon/Jill (maybe costumes for Chris and Claire)
Killer: Nemesis/Mr. X

Hoping to be pleasantly surprised, though!

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
police station map, leon and mr x is my bet
I'm betting we get two survivors just because RE is so popular and Stranger Things got us two survivors (plus costumes that sorta make it more).
Map is deffo gonna be RPD.
I've just assumed it's that or the mansion, but I'm not in love with indoor maps... but I'd love to see the castle from 8. I don't want RPD, though :/

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I've just assumed it's that or the mansion, but I'm not in love with indoor maps... but I'd love to see the castle from 8. I don't want RPD, though :/

Yeah I agree with Indoor maps kinda sucking. Not my favourites at all, even though I love how Midwich looks.
Maybe the Village from RE4? Or Raccoon Streets? Those would be maps that are outdoors from popular RE's.

I do still think it's gonna be RPD though.

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Yeah I agree with Indoor maps kinda sucking. Not my favourites at all, even though I love how Midwich looks.
Maybe the Village from RE4? Or Raccoon Streets? Those would be maps that are outdoors from popular RE's.

I do still think it's gonna be RPD though.
When I thought of RE maps I wanted most initially, I thought of Raccoon City streets because I'd love to have a city map (would've been nice if Trickster got us a creepy version of Seoul...)

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
Raccoon City would be cool.

I sent this to some friends who don't generally watch these types of things and they're so annoyed how long it's taking. 😂 And I'm just thinking,"This isn't so bad" 😂

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
Leon has to be one of the survivors. He's the most popular RE character, isn't he?

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm so HAPPY. Leon and Jill, Nemesis!!

Hopefully we get a Claire and Chris skin PLEASE.

NDA-Man

Mar 23, 2020
Hm. Nemesis, Leon, and Jill. Would've expected Vampire MILF given her game's the most recent/one that they'd want to market.

Oct 27, 2017
Hm. Nemesis, Leon, and Jill. Would've expected Vampire MILF given her game's the most recent/one that they'd want to market.

That's an Internet meme, she's a good character for the game that she's in but she's not even in the top five faces of the franchise. She's hardly going to be lasting icon Nemesis is. When you think RE, you don't think Lady D.

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I love that Leon's injured run animation is the RE one haha

edit
ZOMBIES?!?!?! I was telling my friends the other day that I wished the killer would bring zombies, but I was almost entirely joking!

NDA-Man

Mar 23, 2020
That's an Internet meme, she's a good character for the game that she's in but she's not even in the top five faces of the franchise. She's hardly going to be lasting icon Nemesis is. When you think RE, you don't think Lady D.

I'm merely thinking it'd be better marked from Capcom's end of things.

FinalArcadia

Nov 4, 2020
USA
Very safe choices, but solid. Felt pretty confident that Leon would be a survivor, Nemesis as killer, and was like 75% sure of the police department being the map (I was personally hoping for Spencer Mansion, but this is fine too). Jill's slot was a little more iffy and I thought maybe they'd do more of a weird pick there, but she definitely deserves the second survivor slot.

Looking forward to the release of this chapter! Honestly, it's just nice to get a legit new map finally, since it feels like it's been forever since a new one has been added. Still kinda disappointed ALL-KILL didn't get a cool map.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Very safe choices, but solid. Felt pretty confident that Leon would be a survivor, Nemesis as killer, and was like 75% sure of the police department being the map (I was personally hoping for Spencer Mansion, but this is fine too). Jill's slot was a little more iffy and I thought maybe they'd do more of a weird pick there, but she definitely deserves the second survivor slot.

Looking forward to the release of this chapter! Honestly, it's just nice to get a legit new map finally, since it feels like it's been forever since a new one has been added. Still kinda disappointed ALL-KILL didn't get a cool map.

First survivor slot!

FatalT

Feb 24, 2019

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Maaaaan, but I stopped playing it a year ago when the wild west killer came out and the new Battle Pass completely burned me out.

I can't come back, I just can't.

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Oct 27, 2017
Murfreesboro, TN
I need more information about Nemesis' abilities and both killer/survivor(s) perks. Not looking forward to having to deal with AI zombies. The map looks good visually, but also looks like quite the pain in the ass to play: tight corridor in door maps aren't DbD's strong suit