• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Because he's Jewish so it's "okay"

Damn, I had no clue. I didn't have much of a problem before, but I'm actually annoyed now.

A jew should know that Kike is a hard word for many to hear.
He should know that he's actually going to increase its usage, and make others think it's OK to say.

Definition of a sellout Doing harm to his people for some $.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
smh this thread. Can a mod please change all usage of Chris to Bhris please and thanks.

Bond

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Lil dicky is trash but this song was actually funny. Chris saying the 'n' word for a hundredth time that shocking? I mean just listen to his recent work.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
brown-bomber-3.jpg

bizarrebrownbomber.jpg

AgonyRon

Nov 27, 2017
Some people just don't get humor. And you can say about Dicky what u want, but he is very talented.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Love Little Dicky, this song is great. The end is dumb though. Molly is still his best song.

Nobody has yet to top Jon Lajoie as GOAT joke rapper though.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Chris Brown is an ass.

I don't care about Lil Dicky, can take or leave him.

This song is cornball and I can barely get through the chorus.

...I think that's going to be it for my thoughts on this song, lol.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Okay but seriously, I can't get over how fucking crazy that quote is. Is there an alt-right version of The Onion? Because that's seriously sounds like something that website would write. That dude is twisting himself into a pretzel to find things problematic.

[edit]

Also, getting mad that a Jewish guy doing Jew jokes seems...weird. Like 99% of Jewish comedians are constantly doing self deprecating Jewish jokes. I hope this dude's never seen an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Last edited:

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
Naw, dawg, naw.... Chris Brown has too long a history of throwing anger tantrums and physically beating up on people, specifically women. All due respect to Lil Dicky and the always lovable Ed Sheeran or even the Jenner sister but they are normalizing that prick by promoting him or his own brand. This is different than an artist having shitty political opinions as the Dude assaulted people and often unless pressed, expressed little remorse about it. Eff that noise.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...wns-history-of-violence-towards-women-w437531

Kodama4

Oct 25, 2017
The video is pretty funny and then they ruined it by adding Kendell Jenner at the end

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
"Ain't nobody judging because I'm black or my controversial past"

Oh. Nice. Equating judging Chris Brown for the color of his skin and judging him for being a fucking woman beater. Poor Chris Brown. Always being judged just because he punched and kicked a woman into the hospital, what, once? Psssh. Society is so unfair.

The video is pretty funny and then they ruined it by adding Kendell Jenner at the end

The fact that Kendell Jenner is the one that ruins this video for you is baffling.

Stouffers

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So his child runs around a house teeming with women in thongs? What kind of message is this sending to his daughter?

Willkiller

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This just about confirms Lionpride being a joke account to me, thinking Freaky Friday body swaps are real.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lil' Dicky is a piece of garbage always has been even before this.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Made me laugh. I really don't see what the controversy is.

Disagree with the end. Ed Sheeran may look like he's been sleeping rough, but it's gotta be cooler to be Ed Sheeran than Chris Brown.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
So if you are transplanted into a hot woman's body and you play with yourself that's rape? Oh man this article is too deep.

Valkyr1983

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NH, United States
Damn, I had no clue. I didn't have much of a problem before, but I'm actually annoyed now.

A jew should know that Kike is a hard word for many to hear.
He should know that he's actually going to increase its usage, and make others think it's OK to say.

Definition of a sellout Doing harm to his people for some $.

Huh

It's almost like black people using the n word

But apparently that's ok so not sure why this wouldn't be?

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
So if you are transplanted into a hot woman's body and you play with yourself that's rape? Oh man this article is too deep.
It's honestly nonsense.
Supporting Chris Brown after what we know he did is what irks me, Lil Dicky (in Chris' body) saying the n-word and Lil Dicky (in a women's body) touching himself is so much of a non-issue, I almost can't believe the complaints are not satirical.

wow i cant believe lil dicky switched bodies with chris brown just so he get away with saying "nigga" in a music video
This is honestly the best response to this.

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so like the premise of the video is Lil Dicky wishes he could be Chris Brown, because that's like the coolest person

that does raise some implications
People who throw away the concerns of one group of minorities will also ignore the concerns of another group? Women just need to get over their fake outrage too I guess.

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User warned: for being dismissive of domestic violence
People are still judging Chris brown for hitting Rhianna or has he beat up more women since then? Did white people not know he never left the radio.