Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Chaya Raichik is a murderer.
In 2022, Chaya Raichik targeted an Owasso teacher for speaking out in support of LGBTQ+ students who lacked acceptance from their parents. Raichik's post was shared thousands of times on social media and resulted in the teacher getting condemned and harassed until they resigned. The posts Raichik made about the teacher were later deleted, but have been archived. It's unclear what prompted the deletion of the posts by Raichik. We know Raichik's Libs of TikTok posts have contributed to a culture of intolerance against LGBTQ+ youth in schools, and now this hate may be manifesting beyond mere threats.
This month, a non-binary 16-year-old student at Owasso High School was brutally murdered in the girl's restroom. According to local news outlets and family, Nex Benedict was beaten by three older female students. The mother of Benedict's best friend told KJRH News that "one of the girls was pretty much repeatedly beating [Benedict's] head across the floor." Reports say Benedict was unable to take themselves to the nurse's office after a teacher finally intervened in the brutal assault. For reasons that remain unclear, Owasso High School refused to call an ambulance for 16-year-old Nex Benedict, who died from their injuries in the hospital the next day. A motive for this killing has not been shared by law enforcement, but we know that schools in Oklahoma have been specifically pushing violent eliminationist rhetoric against transgender and non-binary youth— a fact exemplified by the state's hiring of Chaya Raichik following her incitements of terror against the state's schools over LGBTQ+ rights.

www.dailykos.com

Libs of TikTok targeted a district, then a non-binary student was killed on campus

According to the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Crime, Security, and Law: “stochastic terrorism involves ‘the use of mass media to provoke random acts of ideologically motivated violence that are statistically predictable but individually...

slider

Nov 10, 2020
Tragic. And a kid was the victim. Barely started their life.

I wish they hate filled fucks would choke on their own bile.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is so heartbreaking. I wish there was some sort of consequence for these online bigot trolls' actions.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The school wouldn't even call an ambulance for them. Every single school administrator needs to be fired.

Just absolutely disgusting. And of course Raichik will never see a shred of consequences for this because evil people are never, ever punished for being evil.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
For reasons that remain unclear, Owasso High School refused to call an ambulance for 16-year-old Nex Benedict, who died from their injuries in the hospital the next day

Hope the people in charge get sued into oblivion.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Chaya is a mass terrorist, and should be locked away for life. Absolute monster.

Rest in Peaceful Power Nex....I'm so sorry 💜

Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely disgusting. The federal government needs to get involved at this point. I do not trust the state of Oklahoma to bring the murderers to justice.

Beefsquid

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Heartbreaking. Not only for the targeting and failure of the school, but that kids were radicalized so badly they murdered another kid.
Raichik still being free to target and harass over social media is a disgrace. Evil evil person who cannot find justice soon enough.

Katbobo

May 3, 2022
I cannot imagine living a life where my entire goal is to spread hate and genuinely hurt people. I don't know how she can sleep at night, and I hope she realizes that deep down she's a horrible person and that it eats at her she'll never be able to form loving and meaningful connections with other people.

Disgusting and tragic. Rest in piece, Nex.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Violence against trans/nb people is growing which is a surprise to no one considering the climate of the past 5 years but absolutely lays at the feet of people like Chaya. She is a fundamentally evil woman.

Saw this story yesterday and my heart sank, I'm seeing these headlines far too frequently these days.

Raza

Nov 7, 2017
Ohio
Absolutely horrifying. Bigots are embolden by fucks like Chaya. RIP Nex, I'm sorry this happened.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Dig a hole under the prison and toss Chaya, the three students that attacked Nex, and the Principal in there. You have a student get beat to death in your school and you can't even bother to call an ambulance? There are so many despicable angles to this story but you can't even scrape together an ounce of humanity for one of your students?

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Just sickening. And the school didn't call an ambulance? Jail those kids and sue these fuckers for everything.

Fudgepuppy

Oct 27, 2017
I wish upon Chaya that she gets inoperable and incurable anal fissures and hemorrhoids, and that she then gets infected with a perpetual diarrhea so severe that she has to spend the rest of her life on a toilet with an IV drip, barely able to stay conscious.

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck those people. Fuck the school. Fuck those bigoted girls. Fuck Chaya, sub human garbage, jump in front of the fastest train asap.

Rest in Peace Nex, you barely knew life. What a fucking tragedy.

The trans genocide continues.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
There will eventually be a lawsuit that shuts her down for good. It just takes time sadly.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
One of those people you really wish would be grounded into paste. I'm really sorry for the victim and their family.

Lock up the attackers and administrators alike

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
Banned
May 22, 2020
They won't stop until the world has been radicalized into murdering every single trans person. And then they will move their attention to the next target.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah I heard about this from my dad. He and my two sister live in Owasso. They were telling me about it.

Absolutely horrific stuff. It's scared a lot of parents.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
When she seed this article she'll turn around and play victim saying the article incited violence against *her*. She did it with the NBC article.

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
I hope Chaya falls into a wood chipper, i'm putting that out into the universe. Rip to the victim, makes me sick to my stomach

Oct 29, 2017
Upstate New York

lori

Oct 25, 2017
she's about as dangerous as richard spencer but lefties are too nonviolent to even consider punching a woman, it's not happening. she's gonna keep going until she somehow gets herself into legal trouble like alex jones