DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017

By all accounts in that thread, this is NOT supposed to be satire.

"I've supported this cancerous, soy, passive hobby my whole fucking life!"
9xKb4Zz.gif

Last edited:

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
I still can't understand the mindset that some people have where #blacklivesmatter means white/all lives don't.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
I can't tell if this is satire or not. If it is, he really nailed them with that "soy" shit.

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
"We don't want to be killed by the police"

"We want equal treatment"

OneAngryGamer: THEY WANNA KILL WHITE PEOPLE OMG

Dude is a clown show.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
The overall situation of that "Traitor List" from that angry gamer has been hilarious. Watching him add and add names to the list, and him slowly realizing he's getting more and more alone and isolated has been extremely funny. Specially now that people has took it as a medal of honor to be on his list.

Edit. I think the video is satire btw.
Edit2. Wait, it's not satire? I has to be satire!

Aerial51

Apr 24, 2020
This has to be a Parody, right? RIGHT????
I mean, even how he brings up Soy.
If not. Oh Boy

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Time to load up on camo and get that rifle. He's part of the Incel Army now.

Brohan

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Netherlands
It's so hard to believe that this isn't satire.. What a fucking clown.

Pretty damn sure that he wont be keeping his word either. He's definitely pre-ordering next gen consoles.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
"I've been talking about this for many years"

How many years are we talking about, here? With the Amiibos in the background, I now want to hear this over footage of, like, Yoshi's Island.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
"Gaming is such a cancerous, soy, passive hobby. Also, time to stream Panzer Dragoon Saga"

MYDfa5s.png

I'm pretty sure this is just him seeking attention

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This same guy has a 'traitors' list of brands and video game personalities from this, it's hilarious. I won't link it but some people are finding out they're on it and, well,

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
I still can't understand the mindset that some people have where #blacklivesmatter means white/all lives don't.
Yeah this. What fucking twisted mindset must they have to think BLM means whites must die!? I guess a purely racist mindset, one where, for whatever reason, they see life on this earth as some kind of battle between us all. Fuck these absolute fucking idiots. May they live long hapless fuckless boring ass fucking lives and never harm anyone again.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
His... People?

Sorry dude I am also a white man but I'm not your kind, either. I'm laughing at this video because it honestly seems like a parody but I guess not? Lol

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
I honestly don't understand how people can become so warped and twisted. Equating BLM to "they want white people dead" is truly psychotic. People like this... They're so far gone.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I took a look at his "traitors of america" list. Dude is gonna have to go live in the forest at this rate.

Oct 29, 2017

They know that one doesn't imply the other, and are deliberately playing dumb because they know they couldn't hack it in a genuinely equal society where talent and character are all that matters.

Treating "All Lives Matter" like a separate idea from BLM is a white supremacist dogwhistle.

tiebreaker

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I was half expecting him destroying his collections, left disappointed.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the shelf behind him, it looks like he stopped buying video games in 2003 anyway.

I just hope he means it and actually bails from the gaming community.

Seriously, if someone is missing the fucking point so much that they take a call for equality as wishing death on other people and generally wants to act that fucking stupid and selfish over it? GTFO please. My only regret is that he can't take the rest of the assholes in the GC with him.

(Edited: Damn spellchecker on my cellphone.)

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Kind of disappointed he cops out and doesn't like, show himself burning or throwing out his collection. I have beyond doubt it's all just stupid theatrics and he'll keep playing games.