andshrew

Oct 27, 2017
d721386aa4caf08a5717649b03ed2079395e259cf11b3c2d.jpg

Celebrate Soul Reaver's 25th Anniversary.

Experience the epic conflict of Kain and Raziel in original form or with remastered graphics.

Included Game Titles
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2

Experience the Legendary Narrative
Centuries after your former master, Kain, betrays and executes you, you rise again and embark on a relentless quest for revenge.

Wield the Powers of a Wraith. Slay your former vampire brethren with your claws, bolts of telekinetic energy, and the elemental Wraith Blade. Grow stronger by devouring the souls of your enemies.

Shift Between Realms.The Elder God has granted you the ability to shift between the Spectral and Material Realms. Traverse the realms to solve puzzles, reveal new paths, and defeat your foes.

Information courtesy of PlayStation Store, seems Aspyr Media are developing.

Screenshots:

Trailer:

Snake2024

May 15, 2024
Yes. That is a franchise that deseves re-releases on modern platforms and is Amy Hennings best work as a director/writer (excluding Jak 3 since I haven`t played it). So this will likely be announced at State of Play today?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I hope you can toggle between both looks. Don't like how the "remastered" version looks.

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
Looks like a Tomb Raide-level overhaul, which is great. I'll likely play with the original visuals, though.

And, yeah, definitely an SoP leak lol

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Soul Reaver has one of the greatest openings of any fuckin' game.

Never finished it when it launched. I'm in for this.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Nice, I'm looking forward to getting to experience these games for the first time, have heard many great things about them over the years

Jade1962

Oct 28, 2017
I already played and enjoyed these games so they don't need a remaster. /s

Wish these were a full on remake. Still there day 1 though for these.

DC5remy

Jan 20, 2018
Denver co
Not sure how they hold up today, but at the time they were some of my favorite games. This was also when the Counting Crows were popular, so who knows.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
We all knew this was coming considering all the teasing that's been done for like a year now, but good to see it confirmed.

Defiance next?

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Playstation store is inevitable

Intentional or someone jumped the gun pre SOP?

Either way, nice to have it finally out in the open

Looks like a Tomb Raide-level overhaul, which is great. I'll likely play with the original visuals, though.

And, yeah, definitely an SoP leak lol

Sony/PSN remains the best insider.