Mama Robotnik

Gaming Scholar
Oct 27, 2017
LijIHro.jpeg

amgZwPR.jpeg

This appears to be alongside the launch of the pictured statues, and the recent-ish announcement of the "Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver - The Dead Shall Rise" comic.

Legacy-of-Kain-Soul-Reaver-%E2%80%93-The-Dead-Shall-Rise-672x1024.jpg

This can't be anything other than what it seems to be, right? A remaster of those wonderful games?

What I'd love to see myself:
  • Original voice acting (rather than recasting roles of those that have passed away)

• Restoration of the cut content in both games (with an alternate ending option for SR1 to take into account the original story before the cuts)

• The original Blood Omen as an unlockable extra.

• A big box retail version that I can put in a shrine alongside my original LOK retail games.
EDIT:

ALL ABOARD THE KAIN TRAIN!

qZiogMi.jpeg

(context if you need it)

Last edited:

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
My cam can't seem to scan that QR. This has to lead to somewhere

Edit: zoomed the hell in. Takes you to Dark Horse newsletter signup. This gotta be something.

Jul 1, 2020
I hope they get as much love as the Tomb Raider ones did. These games have been in my backlog for ages and a new release would be a day 1 purchase for me.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I WANNA KNOW
WHAT YOU'RE THINKING
TELL ME WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
The Age of Remasters is here to stay. Rejoice, my comrades, for we are able to relive our past glories until the end of time.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
add some working controller support to the pc version. last i tried it didnt seem to have controller support

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh how I have waited for this day to come I have wanted this for so very very long.

Villein

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
id love to have the series on modern platforms, especially a switch remaster would be fantastic

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
I wanted to play these a few years ago as I missed out on them on PS1 and...they're rough. It would have to be a pretty thorough remaster.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
I hope this is real because I just missed these games back then. Would love to play some cleaned up versions with trophy support.

OP
OP
Mama Robotnik

Mama Robotnik

Gaming Scholar
Oct 27, 2017
I've been saving this photo for a number of years now. One of my children cracked open my sealed Legacy of Kain action figures and made the KAIN TRAIN out of Duplo.

qZiogMi.jpeg

ALL ABOARD THE KAIN TRAIN!

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Figured there would be something on the way. A comic randomly announced out of nowhere was suspicious.