Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Sorry to make a diferent thread about it, and if is not ok please mods close.
Just thought the main thread is so big that some leaks are being missed for anyone trying to catch up with it.
I will update if more come.

View: https://x.com/CentroLeaks/status/1845427953619919022

View: https://x.com/Mootmonthly/status/1845424604833067239

Jc9MOQc.jpeg

View: https://x.com/pory_leeks/status/1845502430022365567/photo/1

Last edited:

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
here
User banned (1 week): drive-by trolling
pokemon shit
and
pokemon piss
are
pokemon cumming soon

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Focus on megas, cool, saved my money, hated that shit and was glad in every game that it was gone/ignored

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Give me all the megas. Best gimmick in the series by far, it should have become a constant pillar.

Nah they'll always be lame, I hate temporary forms that can only be seen in battle, among other issues like favoritism. Regional forms/evolutions are much better, granted we're far past the point where that can still be considered a gimmick lol

But since this is happening, they better do right by my boy Flygon

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Nah they'll always be lame, I hate temporary forms that can only be seen in battle, among other issues like favoritism. Regional forms/evolutions are much better, granted we're far past the point where that can still be considered a gimmick lol

I'm not against removing the temporary aspect.

When you have hundreds, and soon thousands of monsters, it's cool to have a much smaller pool to choose your main from and then build your team around it.

It's more of a multiplayer consideration though, as it's pretty useless in the campaign.

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018

Regional forms/evolutions are better I agree but from all the gimmicks I think Mega Pokemon are the best.

It reminds me how cool it was seeing warp shinka in the Digimon anime.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
This is notably all tied to the ongoing anime, so don't expect too many more ZA or Gen X stuff unless its tied to that for now

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
God I despise mega evos. Pretty much all of them look like garbage, they remove the possibility of a normal evo for that pokemon (for the few that needed an evo and miraculously got a mega because the favoritism with this shit was infuriating) unless they go regional variant path, they're also only temporary so even in the miniscule chance they don't look like trash you're limited to only seeing them in battle.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Curious how Mega Zygarde will work.

Would also love Mega Xerneas and Yveltal or at least something unique since they have forms that are essentially pointless.

Kyzer

Oct 25, 2017
if zygarde 100% is a megazord then mega zygarde should be a fusion with another megazord, or maybe just armored or something
Is the game still supposed to come out in January? And we haven't seen anything more than a cg teaser so far?
was never gonna be in Jan tbh

people forget even Pokemon Legends Arceus was originally announced as a holiday title and then delayed, so even with arbitrary pattern matching it doesn't line up

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
i feel like even people mad into pokemon dont get excited by megas

bring back gigantimax

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
if zygarde 100% is a megazord then mega zygarde should be a fusion with another megazord, or maybe just armored or something

was never gonna be in Jan tbh

people forget even Pokemon Legends Arceus was originally announced as a holiday title and then delayed, so even with arbitrary pattern matching it doesn't line up
You're misremembering, Arceus was always announced as early 2022

Jan 16, 2019

I'm stopping you right there, PLA were announced for Early 2022, no delay or anything like that. So that is why when PLZA were announced with just 2025, me and a lot of people were thinking it could be released in June as the earliest (or Holiday 2025) and Gen 10 won't be here until Holiday 2026

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
When I was a kid, the two reasons I liked Pokémon more than Digimon is

1) Pokémon games were better

And

2) Pokémon had the self restraint not to have temporary power up forms.

Faiyaz

Nov 30, 2017
Bangladesh
Man I'm so excited for Mega's to come back, easily the best new mechanic in the series (other than physical/special split obviously). Mega Zygarde 200% is going to look bonkers lol.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
The first trailer emphasized megas so I'm not super surprised that the title Pokemon is getting one. It'll be interesting to see the direction they go for it though lol.

Jun 16, 2019
Honestly Mega Zygarde sounds like a really weird choice, since I assume you'd mega the 50% forme, but I kind of like the idea the more I think about it. That would mean the mega would have 700 BST while the Complete Forme has 708 with most of it ending up in HP, so it does make an interesting choice between using the mega or using Power Construct and hoping you get to 50% HP quickly.

Edit: I just went back and looked at Zygarde Complete and ALL of it's extra BST goes into HP? And they made it slightly slower to add to it's useless Sp.Atk? I'm actually glad they're giving Zygarde a mega now because Complete Forme is nothing.

Last edited: