Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
So yesterday I was going through a number of Super Eyepatch Wolf's videos due to recommendations from this forum, and on a Simpsons-related one, the creator mentioned the below piece as one of his personal favorites, so I watched it:

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

For some reason, it absolutely destroyed me - just full-on bawling for a good long while. I've noticed that as I get older, more and more things bring me to tears (the last incident before this would be my partner and I both having a good cry during Encanto).

What's the last thing to bring you to tears, ERA?

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
Surprisingly, the Guardians of the Galaxy game. A chapter late in the story hit me in a way I never expected.

The whole game's been a pleasant surprise, really. And I still have about 3 chapters to go.

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017

This movie broke me. I related to it in a way I never have with a film before. It actually caused me to reevaluate some of the choices I was making and to be better.

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
Inside out.

Once you get the eddect you have on a childs mental development as a father, man it all came down on me all at once. I cried for a good hour. That movie should be taught in schools.

grang

Nov 13, 2017

This movie broke me. I related to it in a way I never have with a film before. It actually caused me to reevaluate some of the choices I was making and to be better.

Damn I've seen this on cable while channel surfing and just assumed it was like a raunchy sex comedy or something. I will give it a watch.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
i think it was Final Fantasy 7 Remake, at least that's the last i remember but the ending of Mandalorian was tough

Paper Mario TOK had me BAWLING though

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
I don't think anything has made me cry from sadness.

But Captain Marvel made me cry out of happiness. I remember the scene when she breaks free of the Kree control & the shot is just her floating with all the energy around her….I never thought I'd see my hero come to life. Like, they'd never make a Carol Danvers movie. I was so happy in that moment that I broke down a bit in the theater. That moment couldn't have been more perfect for me.

Oct 28, 2017
I shed a tear when I watched Popcorn in Bed's reaction to Return of the King this morning. She is such a pure soul and it reminded me just how beautiful the LOTR trilogy is and me own feelings of joy when I went to the cinema with my dad to watch them 20 years ago.

Alent

"This guy are sick"
Oct 28, 2017
I cry at happy things all the dang time. Sad stuff doesn't usually get me, but characters who get a happy end after struggles will always get me.

Layla

Oct 25, 2017
rewatching Violet Evergarden yesterday and the episode about the dying mother writing letters destroyed me ;_;

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Manga-The ending of My Brothers Husband. Very sweet ending to a very sweet manga.

Night

Late to the party
Nov 1, 2017
Clearwater, FL
My girlfriend is watching Naruto for the first time and I've definitely shed a tear or two during some of the better emotional parts.

maxresdefault.jpg
me

Fallout-NL

Oct 30, 2017
Queer eye keeps going directly for the jugular. Started watching it recently. Really enjoying it.

Grzi

Oct 26, 2017
Hometown Cha-cha-cha, but it was the good kind of tears.

Beautiful show.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't know why, but the ending to Major League.

I've seen this movie more than 100 times in the last 32+ years. My second favorite sports movie (The Sandlot reigns supreme).

But I tear up every single time at this ending. Every time.

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Disco Elysium. Fantastic game, but the gloomy atmosphere combined with the protagonist's constant self-loathing gradually wore me down, to the point that I had to put the game away for a while. It was very confrontational in a way I didn't expect it to be.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I watched the recorded version of Come From Away, which got me to tear up a bit, but I found the show pretty mediocre overall and kind of resent it. Like, the show isn't what made me emotional, the context behind it did, yknow?

The Last Duel got me close, but I don't think I actually mustered anything up. More of a deep heartaching grief.

Before that, I can't really remember. Maybe Encanto? If not, probably at least a year or so...

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't cry, but two different episodes got me really close.

The second episode of the latest season of Queer Eye and Mac Finds His Pride from Its Always Sunny.

Oct 27, 2017
This

www.resetera.com

La La Land is pure heartache

Yeah but the rockiness was only because they were putting their career pursuits over their relationship. We live in a world where we're taught from a young age that fulfilment comes from our career ambitions and so everything should be sacrificed on the altar of ambition. If someone's 'holding...

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Titane got the waterworks flowing in theaters. More recently though, as usual, listening to Punisher by Phoebe Bridgers for the 800th time got me all verklempt.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished Boardwalk Empire, and Richard Harrow's completed arc got me good. Such an underrated character.

Nov 6, 2017
Recently, final episode of Midnight Mass, and to be more specific :
the deaths of the sheriff and his son, side by side, praying. But the gut punch is when the dad finally collapses from a bullet wound and (mercifully) doesn't have to watch his son burn away.

I was a mess for a good 10 minutes after that.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Honestly? Ironman in Endgame.

I know it's capeshit, but Ironman 1 came out the year my daughter was born and he'd been a part of my kids' lives forever. The whole family was sobbing.

Bengraven