AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
It's really incredible how Kris Jenner kinda created the perfect icon for the social media generation. Like how she made Kim an icon for the reality TV generation. It's almost insane what she has put together.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
Well goddamn. 100% ownership of her company too. This is so preposterous I can't even be mad or jealous, just bewildered.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
Good job, hoard that wealth. Meanwhile people can't pay their medical bills.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It goes to show all you need is a rich as fuck family that's already world famous to make your way in this world. A true bootstraps story.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
An entire family of multimillionaires/billionaires born from one of them doing a sextape years ago. Where else but the good old USA?

Dec 2, 2017
Isn't that just that her company is valued at that amount if she were to sell it?

Anyway, self-made or not, all of this with some re-branded ColorPop. Nice to see a young woman do it.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
Sad reflection of society by being a scurge on society.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't that just that her company is valued at that amount if she were to sell it?

Anyway, self-made or not, all of this with some re-branded ColorPop. Nice to see a young woman do it.
That's true of basically everyone on the list, it's always based on the on-paper valuation of assets primarily. That's also why a wealth tax is rough to actually implement.

starpower

Digital Dumpster Diver
The Fallen
Jan 23, 2018
Canada
giphy.webp
tenor.gif
UPXW.gif

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks, OP. I really needed to see this news during one of the few chances I have to check ERA throughout the day while only earning enough to survive.

I love capitalism.

samwyse

Oct 28, 2017
This all could have died with Kim getting elderly, but there had to be younger family members.