SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
Darkest of Days stays winning. This unironically looks pretty fucking cool, especially as it offers co-op. I'm so in.

septentrion2

Apr 11, 2023
making the "i" in "KINGMAKERS" a sword but not turning the "r" into a gun was a huge missed opportunity.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Kind of interested in this. This game was made for my childhood imagination.

DarthMasta

Feb 17, 2018
How was this not a thing already?

Also, can you say "THIS is my BOOMstick" or "Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart?"

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
if people in that world dont refer to this gun holding dude as a sorcerer or witch or some shit they will have failed

pillowtalk

Oct 10, 2018
I've thought about this ever since after seeing braveheart in theaters. What if william wallace and his friends had guns

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
hilarious lol

if people in that world dont refer to this gun holding dude as a sorcerer or witch or some shit they will have failed

Gunmancer

also, obligatory:

boom-stick-army-of-darkness.gif

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It reminds me of a book, 1632, which I read a few years ago. It's about modern people getting transported back to, unsurprisingly, 1632.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Ok this looks like a lot of fun. Something about a guy driving a beat up pickup truck around a medieval battlefield running over knights just speaks to me.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Looks like those Ultimate Epic Battle games (or whatever they're called)

Could be fun.

It reminds me of a book, 1632, which I read a few years ago. It's about modern people getting transported back to, unsurprisingly, 1632.
God, I think I remember reading one of those like 20 years ago.

There's a Joe Abercrombie series about post apocalyptic vikings where a wizard's wand is just a Magnum

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
get it out now to capitalize on the buckling Helldivers servers to catch that audience!

Bengraven

Powered by Friendshipâ„¢
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Oh shit I was already sold on the ridiculous idea of some survivalist going into the past to live out his bizarre fucking fantasy, but the little twist at the end is super interesting.

It look pretty normal until the :25 second mark, then things get a little interesting 😂

Bruh that knight's got a pump action shotgun in the thumbnail. Lol

Bengraven