• Yes, new album otw

Votes: 108 84.4%
  • Go back to the shadows

Votes: 20 15.6%

• Total voters

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
It would be a pretty big power play if he just released the Heart part 6 to success, as if Drake's song didn't exist. hahaha

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
You know you've made it as an artist when you dropping new music is a seismic moment

he's got that 6:16 flow on this

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

Tonight's gonna be a good night ain't it
giphy.gif

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
I assumed this was his version of a heart part 6

Kendrick about to put out a blueprint remake everything really is a remake nowadays that's crazy

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely seem like his Heart Pt 6. He is pissed about what the industry has done to this genre and the culture

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
It being untitled makes sense given Drake used the Heart Pt 6 title, I rock with it. If he dropping that album then shit, let's get it. I'm ready.

Man it just shows how much motion Dot got because no matter what when he drops everyone's on it. On social media it's all people talking about. Nobody got it like that in the culture except him.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
not surprised i saw a "kendrick really dragging this", comment on youtube when drake dropped like 20 tracks in 2 months subbing kendrick talking bout round 2

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
popout on juneteenth
not like us video on july 4th
posing in front of the flag in the super bowl announcement video
this song on 9/11

hmm

Quiet Storm

Oct 28, 2023
Wonder if the $699 reveal tipped kendrick over the edge.
stahp lol

popout on juneteenth
not like us video on july 4th
posing in front of the flag in the super bowl announcement video
this song on 9/11

hmm
note: the super bowl video was a reference to Patton. Easily missed as I'm sure many young folk haven't seen it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv9XNFpRdhg

Adds a bunch of subliminal context to everything he's been doing and will do. The calculations for Dot go really, really fuckin deep. He's more than a menace at this point. He is HIM.