Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit the snap to her in the beginning scared me

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
EaW5qaVVcAYIFju

floridaguy954

Oct 29, 2017
Fuck that Karen.

Notice how her scary ass was afraid to give out her last name. We'll find out and expose her anyways, it's just a matter of time.

Serious question but does anyone know where I can get a black lives matters banner to hang on my balcony gate?

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
...that opening pan up shot to her.

She just straight up lies, that she knows who lives at that house.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
My God, the outrageous level of condescension coming out of her lipless mouth right from the very first second. This shit is fucking infuriating to watch.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
Mod edit: Images removed. Please do not play internet detective.

Last edited by a moderator:

Video Kojima

Banned
Apr 5, 2020
Is there an organization whose sole purpose it is to find and sue these kinds of people? I'd donate monthly. If they up the charges, I'd thrown in a couple if extra donations every time.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Republicans, defending property but not people.
Wouldn't be surprised if she's a Dem, there's already been some of us Karens and the way she lies about how what he's writing is totally good and everything just not on "someone else's property" screams liberal white lady.

... Although the guy in the back going on about "you're free to express your opinion but..." is certainly a counter-example.

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Wouldn't be surprised if she's a Dem, there's already been some of us Karens and the way she lies about how what he's writing is totally good and everything just not on "someone else's property" screams liberal white lady.

... Although the guy in the back going on about "you're free to express your opinion but..." is certainly a counter-example.
Nope. She retweets maga stuff