• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
yY5w7Lz.png

Cranston

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The man is mentally deranged. He's delusional and trapped in a world of of narcissistic bullshit.

He's Willy Loman for the twitter generation.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
This is an incredibly misguided crusade Kanye is on. Yes, the world needs a lot more love but save that love for people who actually deserve it instead of embracing the worst and most hateful.
Since his mom died he's been out of his mind it's understandable because it's so tragic, but it's sad that he's not getting help and spiraling.
It goes beyond that. Anyone would be deeply effected by losing their mother at a (relatively) young age but Donda was literally killed by Kanye's fame. There was a lot of speculation back then, fair or not, that he made her feel pressured to be more glamorous to fit into his new world. Either way he probably feels like she would still be alive if not for his success which introduces another level of guilt that most people wouldn't have to deal with in this circumstance.

Oct 27, 2017
Unless Jan gave him permission this is not an appropriate way to resolve conflict with someone. This could easily lead to stalking or worse for this guy, who has clearly already suffered a lot also as a result of Donda's death.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure you need permission. I remember that girl Vampire Weekend put on their album cover suing them or something.

Contraband

Nov 15, 2017
Hannah, Montana
I literally do not agree with anything he has stated the last few days but...

Express yourself, Ye.

It's kinda wild that a lot of the things Ye is saying, white people say everyday on national TV with relatively little backlash. As soon as a black man expresses hisself, oh no.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
I feel sad for Kanye, he needs help, he needs to step away from the spotlight.

He's trying so much just so he can look to the sky so his mother can smile to him.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I literally do not agree with anything he has stated the last few days but...

Express yourself, Ye.

It's kinda wild that a lot of the things Ye is saying, white people say everyday on national TV with relatively little backlash. As soon as a black man expresses hisself, oh no.

Uhhh... What?

He's incoherently rambling in public and through his music. If a white person was talking like this, we'd all be saying he's crazy.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Trolling + Derailment
This is maundering and mouldering . This usually happens before you shoot someone. After you've given a speech about how everything is ok. Then you scream how nothing will ever be ok again, then shoot.

watching a black man self destruct live is entertaining though.

Contraband

Nov 15, 2017
Hannah, Montana
Uhhh... What?

He's incoherently rambling in public and through his music. If a white person was talking like this, we'd all be saying he's crazy.

I wouldn't call it incoherent. It's not incoherent because you don't agree or understand it. I think it's a little disrespectful to brush off his viewpoint because you don't agree with it. It's evident he has a clear idea of what he wants to embody. The execution might not be the best.

And yeah, we would. ERA is progressive though. I'm talking about the media running with it.

There's an entire network (Fox News) and journalistic outlets that have white people saying all sorts of wild shit with no repercussions.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone think this is just a long con? This whole look at me schtick from Kanye?

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't call it incoherent. It's not incoherent because you don't agree or understand it. I think it's a little disrespectful to brush off his viewpoint because you don't agree with it. It's evident he has a clear idea of what he wants to embody. The execution might not be the best.

And yeah, we would. ERA is progressive though. I'm talking about the media running with it.

There's an entire network (Fox News) and journalistic outlets that have white people saying all sorts of wild shit with no reporcussions.

Ugh his dragon spirit shit got immediately compared tok Sheen's dragon blood insane period. And everyone called that fool crazy.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

There's an entire network (Fox News) and journalistic outlets that have white people saying all sorts of wild shit with no repercussions.

Scoopity Poopity?

My response wasn't in reference to his political stance over the last week or so, but that his commentary and music don't seem to follow a coherent thought process. He sounds insane.

solarus

Oct 31, 2017
I mean, this puts the trump "love" into clear context for any of you still mad about that. He just means to love everyone and that no one is beyond redemption. However the cover makes me sad and I can tell he has had a lot of therapy since the Pablo breakdown but is still very troubled. I hope this album is therapy to him.

Contraband

Nov 15, 2017
Hannah, Montana
Scoopity Poopity?

My response wasn't in reference to his political stance over the last week or so, but that his commentary and music don't seem to follow a coherent thought process. He sounds insane.

He's gotta be just trolling with that. Charlemagne doesn't bite his tongue and said the music he heard was superb.

But yeah, absolutely agree the music he's dropped so far is incoherent. Save us, Ye.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
I never want to clarify anything I post. except when I do. but lets see who wants to run with it.

BillyMays

Banned
Mar 15, 2018
Kim K has officially snatched Kanyes soul

This is maundering and mouldering . This usually happens before you shoot someone. After you've given a speech about how everything is ok. Then you scream how nothing will ever be ok again, then shoot.

watching a black man self destruct live is entertaining though.

Enjoy your ban

Real Hero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
plenty of terrible people are talented at things you might enjoy. don't see why that's hard for people to accept